13

yangyang's pov :

kissing? 

it looked very forced and i ran to them and puahed him off of her. 

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING? "  i said with clenched fists. i really wanted to punch him his face.

"who are you to ask that ?" sung chan asked plainly.

"her boyfriend. " i said grunting.

"bro it's funny how you think she loves you when in reality she loves me. " sung chan said still holding y/n's hand.

"no i don't i don't love you anymore lett go of me!" y/n said

i managed to remove sung chan's hand from y/n's hand and looked at him desd in the eye. 

"one more time you disturb her or me i might just expose you .  don't underestimate me."" i said as y/n hid behind my back cause she was too scared.

"boo hoo you have no proof so i don't really care i will just tell everyone you're a liar and play the innocent card and everyone always believes the new kid ." sung chan said laughing at us.

"thank you for that statement. it's all recorded. " i said pulling our my phone from my pocket with a smirk on my face. 

i'm so smart sometimes

"shit" sung chan crused under his nreath.

" let's go y/n this guy's a loser, i wonder why you dsted him in the first plsce. " i mumbled the last part under my breath and took y/n out of school into my car .

"thank you so much yangyang. " she said with teary eyes. i can't imagine how scated she could have been before i arrived.

"hey no thanks needed it's my job to protect you. " i said starting the engine.

"let's go straight home i'm tierd." she suggested and i agreed. 

we soon reached her home.

"so before you go was there sometbing i could have said to make it all stop hurting? it kills me how your mind could make you feel so woothless "i said seriously.  yes those are song lyrics but it fits the situation so shush. 

"nothing i guess and i don't know why i'm just still scared of him. " she confessed.

"it's okay don't be i am here okay? " i reassured her. 

"okay. " she replied smiling and left after giving me a kiss.

man

i think she's the one