34

i told the police whatever happened on the lat seven days and they put sungchan into a boys home and his father was arrested cause they did it together.

i was relieved when i heard that and after all the formalities out of the way i called yangyang to pick me up. 

"hey. could you pick me up now? i'm done with everything here. "  i said. 

"yea i'll be there in 10 wait for me at the entrance. " yangyang replied.

"okay love you see you soon. " i said. 

"i love you more.  see you bye. "he answered and i hung up.

he was there like he said in ten minutes and i opened the door to the passenger seat and sat down. 

"your house or mine? " he asked and i was confused. 

"wait won't my dad kill me if i go to yours and spend the night ? " i asked. 

"i asked him permission so don't worry about so mine? ' he asked starting the car.

"i actually want to see my dad. how about i just see my dad at mine and them go to yours?" i suggested.

"okay i'll wait for you. " he replied and smiled at me. 

we drove in peaceful silence and soon we were at my house.  i left to see my dad and yangyang waited at the garage. 

"hey dad. " i said as i entered his office.

"hey y/n sit down i have smoothing important to tell you . " my dad said seriously. 

"what's up dad? " i asked sitting in the chair across him. 

"this might come as a shock to you. " he started.

"it's okay dad just say it. " i replied curious as hell. 

"y/n your mom isn't dead. "  he confessesd.

say what now?

be sure to check out my other monsta x ff it's a mafia au with changkyun as the main character ~