xxiii

gerardway:

BABE

SUGAR?

HONEY??

Wait, do you like being called babe, sugar or honey?

xfrnkiero:

hmm

im fine with whatever :)

gerardway:

Okay, I'll keep that in mind :D

Are you here yet

xfrnkiero:

id be ringing the doorbell if i were

gerardway:

Oh

Well hurry up

xfrnkiero:

youre so impatient

its not my fault for waking up late

and that i have to take care of louis

gerardway:

Yes, it is.

xfrnkiero:

>:(

i h8 you

and louis does 2

gerardway:

No, you both love me ❤

xfrnkiero:

yeah

we love you v much gee :D

anywayz, im omw !!

gerardway:

:D

---

"hey mikes?"

mikey looked up from his bowl of cereal, a bowl of honey nut cheerios to be exact, and watched as his brother walked down the stairs. "what's up?"

"frank is coming over.", gerard said, the words rolled off their tongue and it made their heart flutter.

mikey scrunched his nose. "what? why didn't you tell me earlier?"

gerard rolled his eyes, leaning against the wall. "it's not like you tell me anything.", they stated, mikey shrugged and couldn't argue against that. "what's going on between you and pete anyway?"

mikey's eyes casted downwards. "nothing really.", he said rather dryly, but gerard knows that was a lie. "we've been talking, we met up a couple of times and, well, he writes poetry about me. i think it’s.. sweet."

gerard swore he saw his brother smile for a second, it made them smile too. "how cute."

"mhm..", mikey hummed, he strummed his hand against the countertop as he picked up his phone. his face softened as his screen flashed but he remained silent.

the doorbell rang and gerard nearly jumped, maybe it's the thought of frank which gets him all happy. mikey doesn't really care, he liked seeing his brother excited.