Getting ready

Katlyn's POV

As I pulled up to the building that bosses office was in one of his guards greeted me at my car.

He opened the door and said 'follow him' while pointing to the man further in the building.

I walked over to the man and walked with him to bosses office. When we got to the door the man knocked on the door and waiting for boss to say we could go in.

'Come in' boss said from the other side of the door. The man pushed the door open to let me in. I stood on the inside of the door.

'Katlyn just in time. I need you to be at the party tonight to protect my daughter'. I nodded in response. 'And wear a dress'.

I raised my eye brow and looked to the roof. 'I trust that won't be a problem'. I shook my head as boss stepped back. 'What are you waiting for? Go!'

I turned around and walk back into the corridor where I met the man that escorted me here. He walked me back down to my car and the other man opened the door to my car.

As I was driving home I was trying to figure out what to wear. I didn't really own many dresses but I had the perfect dress set in my head.

When I got home Jade was sitting on her bed, hair and make up done. 'I heard you're coming to the party with me tonight' she said with a big smile. I nodded before walking into my room to get ready.

I walked into the bathroom and went for a quick shower before Walking into my room to get the black dress I hadn't worn in over a year out of my wardrobe.

I pulled the dress out of the cupboard and took it off the coat hanger before slipping into it. I put a pair of thigh bands on and slipped a pocket knife into it.

I then turned back to the wardrobe and pulled out a dark red pair of shoes I completely forgot I owned.

I walked over to the desk in the corner of my room and grabbed out the jewellery box in the draw. I pulled out a necklace and put it on.

I then looked through the very few pairs of earrings I had to decide which would go best for tonight. I picked up a pair of small black gemstone studs and put them into my lobes.

I looked back into the mirror before realising I had to do my hair. I pulled out the straightener and quickly did the layers of my hair.

I don't normally do my hair but I had to blend in tonight and this Is one of the things that would help.

I looked back to my watch to see the time. I had 10 minutes before we had to leave. So I thought I should go see Jade to make sure she was ready to go.