The night club

Jade's POV

I had been sitting in bed for the past 20 minutes waiting for Katlyn to come get me to leave.

I knew she was taking me tonight and I knew Father had told her to stay and watch me. It was the perfect opportunity to show her what I can do

While I was in the middle of my thoughts Katlyn had knocked on the door. Before I could even reply she had opened the door.

She stood there in a tight black dress that showed the slightest bit of cleavage at the top.

I sat there for a minute longer before saying 'wow. you look... really amazing. And that dress... well, it would look better on the floor'.

At first I didn't have the words to say how amazing she looked but the minute I remembered who I was talking to I thought of a good comment to end it with.

I could tell she was smiling. When she blushes she looks away which is exactly what she did right now.

She looked back at me and raised her hand to get me to come with her. I picked up my bag and followed her to the car.

When we got to the night club Katlyn already looked like she was going to hit someone but it didn't take long for her to calm down, slightly.

After a few drinks I had loosened up. Katlyn still refused to drink anything but I could tell she was enjoying watching me.

'Come dance with me!' I screamed over the music. I grabbed her arm to pull her forward but she steps back and shook her head.

'Ugh, you're no fun!' I said while looking into her eyes. 'Fine then, feel free to watch me dance'.

Just after I had said then I winked at her before turning side on and dropping right in front of her.

Her eyes never left my body as I slid my hands up my legs as a came back up to eye level. She slammed her back against the wall and I could tell she was struggling to keep her cool.

This is exactly what I had been trying to get out of her for the last few days and of course when I finally get it we had are out of the house.

I continued to dance with her watching me. She didn't take her eyes off me for a second and I know it wasn't just because she was there to watch over me. 

I had been dancing for 15 minutes and there was already a guy trying to talk to me 'hey hottie Let me get you a drink' he said. I shook my head and said no.

He continued to ask me and I could see Katlyn moving her hands into fists. Before I knew it Katlyn had punched the guy Square in the nose.

'What the hell man' he screamed at her while his mates were pulling him away and the bouncer pushing them out of the club.

Next thing I knew I was throwing up in the bathrooms at the club with Katlyn holding my hair back. I moved back from toilet and sat on the sink.

I splashed my face with water before Katlyn lifted me up off the bench top and carried me to the car.

The whole time she was carrying me I couldn't help but notice her beautiful deep blue eyes. I had never been this close to her before and god I wish It could be like this more often.