Karma

Bosses POV

It was 11:30 and I was still sitting at my desk talking to the dickheads that decided it would be fun to shoot each other in the leg.

I glared at the two boys in front of me who were still giggling like children. When they saw my glare they both quickly stopped giggling and looked down.

"Leave the guns on my desk and go help Ronny down stairs." I sighed. They placed the guns on the desk (both facing me) and walked out the door.

I sat there for a few minutes staring at the guns and shaking my head. Next thing I know Katlyn busted through my door dragging Alex along the floor.

I quickly stood from the desk and moved to Katlyn. "Katlyn what the hell is going on?!" I yelled trying not to show how amused I was with the situation.

"This bastard take me out to 'breakfast' just to tie me to a chair and question me about your supply. With might I add, two other men threatening me." Katlyn stated before throwing him onto the floor.

This was not good. I shouldn't have trusted him, I knew he was bad news. I wasn't sure what Katlyn was feeling right now but I could tell she was mad, really mad.

She looked to me for answers or an apology but instead I walked over to Alex and picked him up.

I sat him on a chair and Katlyn watched me with her anger boiling over. I leaned back to my desk to grab a rope out to tie him to the chair.

"You can be mad at me later Katlyn, but right now we need to give some things out of him then make him pay. Okay?"  I asked.

"Okay" she sighed.

I walked over to Alex pulled a chair up in front of him. "Are you going to tell us or will be have to get it out of you?" I questioned.

He sat there not making a noice. I sighed and got up to walk behind my desk. I opened the draw and pulled out the knife and the bottle of whiskey.

I passed the whiskey to Katlyn and said "take a big sip cause it'll be gone before you know it". She looked at me and grabbed the bottle.

She sculled some of the drink and passed it back to me.

"Alex you better start talking cause we both know what's gunna happen if you don't" I smiled.

"Do it." Was his short response. I looked to Katlyn for conformation and she nodded. I lifted his shirt and pressed the blade to his stomach. He flinched a little then sat up straight again.

There was a small cut on his stomach so I grabbed the whiskey and tipped it over it. He hissed in response to the stinging.

"Talk!" I snapped. He shook his head again making me repeat the same action. This went on for 10 minutes before Katlyn spoke up.

"You Aren't getting anything out of him. Can we just finish it already, I would like to go see Jade." Her eyes lit up a bit when she mentioned Jade.

I sighed and stepped back to my phone. I ring for a few second before I heard "this is Jonathan". "Jonathan, it's boss. Come to my office". I said quickly and hung up.

A few seconds later Jonathan was walking through the door. He looked to me then spotted Alex who was still tied up. He looked confused so I told him the stuff he needed to know.

"Because you couldn't finish the job the first time..." I said passing him one of the guns that were left on my desk.

He put his hand up to stop me "no need, I've got my own" he reached behind him and pulled out his gun I gave him 3 months ago.

I put my hand in front of him to stop him. "Wait. Katlyn, wanna do it say anything?" I asked.

She stood up from the couch and walked to Alex. She stopped in front of him and leaned back on the desk.

She slowed stood up straight and stepped forward to place a gun on his head. It was the same gun I tried to give to Jonathan a minute ago.

"Sorry Jonathan, but this is mine" she said through gritted teeth. "Rot in hell asshole" she said before pulling the hammer.

BANG

Katlyn took her hands down from Alex's head. Blood was dripping from his forehead.

Katlyn turned around and passed me the gun "he may have been my father but he killed the only person that ever really care about me as a child. I'll be seeing him in hell" she smiled.

She stepped back and walked out the door without another word. "Wow, that was hot" Jonathan smirked.

I slapped him across the back of the head and walked to my chair. "Get that body out of here would you" I sighed.

"Yes boss, I'll call for help" he said pulling out his phone. "Luke. Come help me take care of a body in bosses office." He said to the person on the other line.

A few moments later a tall blonde walked through the door to my office. His eyes slipped to Alex's body and he looked scared. Jonathan walked over to him and tapped his shoulder "man you should have seen it. Katlyn walked up to-" I cleared my throat to make Jonathan stop talking.

"Just get rid of it please" I said to Jonathan and Luke. They nodded and untied the body. Jonathan threw the body over his shoulder and told Luke to open the door.

When they were out I texted Katlyn to make sure she was okay

*Katlyn, are you okay?*

*yeah boss I'm fine* she replied in a matter of seconds.

I put my phone back on the desk and looked around the room. I was proud of her but I knew by tomorrow she would hate herself for it.

I should have stopped her but I knew she needed to let it out.