Clearing things up

—- TW. Rape —-
Jade's POV

Katlyn and I sat in the basement for almost two hours. We didn't talk much, just sat in silence. I wasn't awkward though, it was a comfortable silence.

I knew we had to get up sooner or later to figure everything out. Whether it be one of us punching someone or sitting with my Father and Alex to have a civil conversation.

I looked down to Katlyn, who's head was resting on my shoulder. To my surprise she was passed out. I didn't realise she had fallen asleep but I wasn't going to wake her up.

Every night since I met her she would wake up in the middle of the night.

Every now and then I would still be awake and I would see her sweating like crazy.

Before I could wake her, she usually woke herself up. She would be out of breath and there would be sweat dripping down her face.

The first night I saw it, she couldn't even look me in the eye. She told me she was embarrassed that I had to watch it but eventually I got through to her and she told me the reason for it all.

She told me she had been having the dreams for years. Since the night her parents died. It wasn't until that night that she told me everything that happened that night.

The same guy that showed up to our house not long ago was the one that took her back to her room that night.

I remember her eyes starting to water at the mentioning of it all, but she continued to tell me.

When they had gotten back into her room he forced himself onto her. Every time she cried out he was push a knife into her stomach.

I had seen the scars he left behind and damn I'm glad Father got ahold of him. Katlyn hated the scars so much and they were her biggest insecurity. She getting better though, she knows how much I love both her and her body.

I don't know how long I was off in my own world but Katlyn woke up at some point. "Baby?" She questioned.

"Hey babe, good nap?" I giggled. She laughed a bit before turn back to a frown. "We should probably go back up" she sighed. I nodded and we both stood up.

We walked back up the stairs and went back to my Father office.

When we got there I saw Katlyn take a deep breath before knocking. I grabbed her hand and Inter locked my fingers with hers.

She smiled and me then Father called out from behind the door "Come in". She sighed and we stepped in together.

Alex was still sitting opposite my Father but there was lots of tension between the two.

They looked back at us and both stood up. They started to move towards us but Katlyn put her hand in the air to stop them both.

"Sit down" she demanded. I'm not even going to lie it was pretty hot watching her take charge of the situation.

They both sat back down and didn't say anything. Katlyn moved to the end of the desk and I took a seat on the couch behind them all.

She took a deep breath before she started. "look, Alex I don't doubt that you are my Father. I looked nothing like me man I grew up calling my Father but I see so many physical similarities between us. Although you are my Father I am not just going to let you back into my life."  She paused and took a breath.

"You are going to have to earn my trust. I will not just let you in, I haven't let many people in since then but the ones I have are in this room." She smiled and looked to me.

"And Boss. Why the hell would you keep this from me. You knew he was my Father but yet you didn't tell or warn me before your hired him." She said glaring at my father.

"Katlyn Im sorry for not tell you but I had to be sure he wouldn't hurt you, and the reason i hired him was so he could pay back some of his debt while working with me." My Father sighed. He let off a sad look and looked to me.

"And Katlyn im sorry for putting you through everything i did, but I'm going to work my ass off to get your trust back." Alex finished.

She nodded and looked to me, I stood up and walked over to her. I leaned into her ear and whispered "I'm proud of you baby". She shivered at the feel of my breath hitting her skin.

"How about we go out for dinner?" Father offered with a smile.

I looked at Katlyn and she nodded at him. We started to walk to the door before Katlyn turned to Alex who was still sitting at the desk. "Are you coming as well?" She asked him.

He looked to my Father to get permission and my Father nodded to him. Alex looked back at Katlyn and nodded.

We all walked out the door and our cars.

(...)

We had been sitting at the restaurant for half an hour. We all made small talk and laughed about little comments.

Katlyn seemed so happy about having her Father there but I could also see the fear she hid behind her eyes.

I must have been staring at her for a while because she looked at me and placed her hand on my thigh. A bolt of electricity ran through my body. I smiled and put my hand on top of hers.

We were there for about an hour before Alex yawned. "On that note we better call it a night. Alex has work to do Tomorrow" Father said laughed at Alex.

We all agreed and stood up to to say goodbye. Father pulled me into a hug and whispered "I love you Jade". I pulled back a smiled "I love you too Dad".

As Katlyn and I were walking back to the car I noticed she was walking behind me. "Why are you walking behind me not beside me." I asked.

"Cause I've got a good view back here" she said. I shook my head and kept walking. She was still following behind me, so as we got closer to the car a quickly stopped in front of her and spun around.

She wasn't paying attention so she stumbled onto me pushing me up against the car. I quickly flipped us so she was against the car. She smiled at me and whispered "just you wait until we get home".

She pushed me back and ran around the car climbing into the driver seat. I laughed and got into the car.

When we got home we walked inside and I quickly pushed Katlyn against the wall. She smiled and giggled at my attempt to be dominant.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the bedroom. I pushed her to the bed and climbed on top of her. I slowly kissed her and she wrapped her hands around my neck.

I slowly kissed down her neck biting at a spot above her collarbone. She let out a quiet moan and moved her head to give me more access.

I pulled her shirt off and through it to the floor. I kissed down her stomach stopping at her pants and sliding them off. I kissed down and she arched her back at the feeling of my tongue.

I kept going until she came and she pulled me up to her pressed her lips on mine.

I moved and laid down beside her. "Goodnight baby" she whispered.