Final

Katlyn's POV

*3 years later*

"Babyy?!" I yelled from the living room In hopes that Jade would hear me.

Jade finished her Degree about a month ago and now had a full time job at the hospital. It was great, she got paid really well watch was such a good thing right now because I couldn't work.

"Yeah baby?" Jade said as she stepped into the living room. "Hey, can you come sit with me before you leave please." I asked giving her puppy eyes.

"You don't have to look at me like that, you know I'll do it anyway." She laughed while stepping to the couch to sit beside me.

She leaned and my shoulder for a few minutes before she looked up. "You're due any day now baby" she smiled while placing her hand on my stomach.

She was right I was due in two days. After a long, long nine months it was finally time to meet out baby girl.

Jade and I got engaged last year but wanted to have a baby this year so we are putting off the wedding until she is born.

"I'm so excited, have you thought of any names yet?" I smiled. "We both know by the time she gets here we will find something, sooo... stop stressing about it baby." She laughed.

Jade and I spoke about who was having the baby and we both decided I would carry Jade's baby. So we took her egg and found a donor and we were set.

"Okay baby I have to go to work" she said Standing up. She planted a kiss on my cheek before walking out the door. Before she closer it she looked back at me and smiled "I love you baby see you in the morning".

Jade has been doing heaps of night shifts lately, mostly because they are better pay. Not that we needed money or anything because her father paid for the house and he pays all our bills.

We both just thought it would be nice to have some Extra money of our own for when the baby came.

Like usual, I wasn't planning on doing much tonight. I would sit on the couch and watch tv until I was tired enough to go to bed.

I was currently 7 and I was starting to get hungry. I pulled up my phone and started scrolling through Uber eats to find what I felt like.

I found a burger place that Jade and I had gotten food from before and thought it would be nice.

The food was ten minuets away so I got up to pee knowing I wouldn't be able to hold it for long. I walked to the bathroom but stopped in the middle of the hallway. My stomach felt like it was cramping worse then ever before.

The pain stopped for a second then when I stood up straight it started again. I gripped my stomach and this time I knew what it was.

Contractions.

Shit, I couldn't even move to go find my phone to call Jade. The second they stopped I quickly went back to the couch. I picked up my phone and called jade... Voicemail.

I had a few other mates here but they would all be at work. The only one that wouldn't have been at work lived to far away and it would take her half an hour just to get here.

Before I could think of anyone else there was a knock that the door. I pushed off the couch and quickly walked to the door. I opened it to see a tall Dark woman standing there with my food.

"Ma'am could you please drive me to the hospital" I begged to the woman in front of me. "Oh honey of course, come on sweetie" she said putting my arm over hers shoulders.

She put me into the passenger side and ran back to the drivers side. It was a 10 minute drive to the hospital but it felt like hours.

She helped me out of the car and we walked to the hospital doors. The second we stepped through the Uber lady yelled "someone help she's going into Labour!".

Immediately there were two nurses by my sides walking me to a bed. "Wait here?" I asked the lady. She nodded "I'll be here hunny".

The pains continued for the next ten minutes and they were getting worse by the second. Before I knew it Jade had come running into the room to find me.

"Oh thank god baby" she sighed and walked to me. she pulled me into a tight hug then moved back. "You got this babe. In and out" she smiled while breathing in and out.

I copied her for about 5 minutes and then it started. The baby was coming without another thought. "Baby... she's... coming" I said between breaths. "Shit" she mumbled "I'll be right back, okay?"

She ran out the door and come back with another nurse. "Come on, let's get you into a Labour room" the other nurse said.

Jade and the nurse helped me off the bed and let me rest on them while we walked to the other room.

(...)

The nurse walked over to Jade and I and handed us our baby girl "She's beautiful" I said with tears falling out of my eyes. "How does Alison sound?" I asked Jade who was tearing up beside me.

"It's perfect" she said bringing more tears into her eyes.

We sat there for a bit long just us. "Oh shit, baby... There's a lady in the waiting room, she has dark skin and her hair was tired back into a pony. Can you go get her please?" I asked. She gave me a confused look but agreed and went to get her.

A few minutes later Jade and the woman returned. "Hey" I smiled. "Hi sweetie, I see all went well" she said returning the smile.

"Here, this is Alison" I said passing her The baby in my hands. She carefully took her and sat down at a chair beside me.

"I never actually got your name" she laughed. "I'm so sorry, Katlyn and this is my Fiancé Jade." I said pointing to jade.

"Julia" she replied passing me back Alison. She pulled out a card and handed it to me. "Call me and we can go out for dinner one night. I'm sure my wife would love to meet you all" she said hugging both jade and I then walking out.

"How'd you meet her?" Jade asked. "She was my Uber eats driver" I laughed. "I love you, both of you" Jade said looking down at Alison then back to me. She sat beside me and kissed my temple.

This was the beginning, the beginning of everything I had ever hoped for.

With the woman I love and our daughter.

The End
———————
I hope everyone enjoyed :)

I plan on writing a second book about further into their lives so that should be out soon.

Thank you all