Close Friends

Katlyn's POV

After last night I got barley any sleep but while having no sleep I had time to think. I thought about how it was finally over I didn't have to fear my life anymore cause they were gone.

I rolled over to face, she was out cold. Even when asleep she was absolutely stunning.

—————

I don't remember falling asleep but when I woke up Jade was already out of bed. We didn't have any plans today so we just sat around talking and watching movies.

At around 7 Jade's phone started to ring. She picked it up and I listened to her end of the conversation. "Hey Ally what's up?" She questioned. I remember her mentioning Ally it was one of her best friends.

"What club is it?... Okay I'll talk to her and text you back" and with that she turned to me smiling.

"Sooooo... Ally wants us to go to the club with her, Sarah and Anna, what do you say?" She smiled. I sighed "we better start getting ready then". She smiled and jumped up kissing my cheek.

Half and hour later we were both dresses and ready to go. She was in a tight black dress and I was in a button up dark blue shirt with back jeans.

We got in the car and drove to the club the girls were at. When we got to the front door Jade told the bouncer her name and he let us in instantly. We got in and Jade spotted her friends in a matter of seconds.

We walked over to them and Ally hugged us. The other two girl walked over wrapping themselves around us too. They were already drunk and Jade could tell that too "hey slow down let me catch up" Jade laughed walking over to the bar.

I sat down at the table where the drinks were. Sarah and Anna were sitting at the table as well. Ally went with Jade to get drinks and to order some shots for Jade so she could catch up.

"You pretty hot you know!" Sarah said yelling over the music. I nodded and turned back to look at the people on the dance floor.

Within a matter of second I felt someone running their hand down my shoulder. I looked over to see Sarah smirking at me. I shook my head and pulled her hand off me. Lucky as she was putting her hand back Jade walked over with Ally and sat beside me.

"Ugh Jade, your girlfriend is boring" Sarah yelled at her. Jade looked at me and smirked "she sure as hell ain't boring in bed with me" she yelled back to the girls across the table.

They all looked at me with a smile and looked back to Jade "Come dance with ussss" Ally begged standing up yanking on Jade's arm. Jade skulled the rest of her drink and went with them to the dance floor.

After I few minutes I turned my head to see Ally standing and Jade dropping on front of her. As she came back up her hands slid over Ally's body. I looked around a bit to see Sarah walking up behind them.

When jade was standing up straight Sarah stepped closer and swung her hand at Jade's ass.

Seeing her get this close with the girls made me jealous.

After watching similar moves happen for another 20 minutes jade came over to me and straddled herself on my lap. She gripped the back of my neck and pulled me in "take me home" she whispered in my ear.

Not being in the mood to watch them dance on each other so I agreed.

SMUT WARNING

Jade's POV

The second we stepped in the door I turned to Katlyn and pushed her against the wall. I pulled the mask off her and stepped into her again. She wrapped her hands around the back of my neck and pushed her lips against mine.

She quickly took her dominance back and flipped us so my back was against the wall. We stood there making out for a few more minutes before she slid her hands up my dress.

She pulled her hand out and stepped back. She walked towards her bedroom and I followed her. She stood at the door while I walked to the bed. She closed the door and stepped to me pulling her shirt over her head.

She moved on top of me and pinned my hands above my head. "As hot as it was watching you drop. It will never happen with your friends again. Okay?" She whispered into my ear. I nodded while my breathing got heavier and myheartbeat quickened.

She kissed down my neck stopping at my collarbone making me moan. She pulled back and tugged at the bottom of my dress telling me to take it off. I threw it onto the floor and sat up while she unclipped my bra.

She pulled it off and threw it with my dress. She kissed down my boobs stopping and leaving a hickey.

She slowly moved down further and reached my underwear line. She stopped and looked up at me smiling. I groaned looking into her eyes "please, don't stop" I begged. She smiled "only cause you said please".

She moved my underwear down and slowly kissed further down. She started to use her tongue making me flick back and buck my hips. My back arched feeling her tongue on my core.

She kept working with her tongue making me let out loud moans. After a few minutes she came up and slipped her finger in. I arched at the pleasure and she kissed my neck. She continued to slide her finger in and out of me.

As I was getting close she stopped. I gave her a look "just making sure you don't do it again" she smile while starting again. We didn't stop this time and kept going until I came.

She pulled her finger out and smiled she moved her hand up to my mouth and used her thumb to pull my bottom lip down. She slipped a finger into my mouth and waited until I closed my mouth. I closed my mouth and she pulled her finger out.

She smiled "good girl" then she laid back next to me so we could go to sleep.