Chapter 1

Thud thud thud. Gasping for air I open my eyes, looking around to see I'm only in a crate. I can't remember anything, not even my name.

The crate box thing I was in started going up slow, then progressed a little faster until it felt like I was on a roller coaster. It felt sickening. All of a sudden, the box stopped. The lights around me turned green, as in go.

I saw light. I hid my face in the shadows of the box. I heard murmurs.

Strange, I thought.

"Well look what we have here!" A boy said, with a British accent.

I looked up to see about fifteen boys. And all of them looked at me with confusion. I was terrified.

"Newt don't leave her just sitting there!" Shouted a rather unpleasant voice.

Newt as I guessed spoke,

"Gally shut your shank mouth. It's a first, Havin' a girl around and all. Maybe it's a gift" with a smirk.

Two hands pulled me up and I fell to the ground and landed with a Oof! I looked around and then the next thing I knew I ran. Ran because pretty much my life did depend on it.

"WE GOT A RUNNER!" Some of the guys shouted.

" SHE'S GOING TO THE MAZE, DONT LET HER OUT THERE!" Newt shouted.

I didn't even see him leave, Gally, because I felt a hard shove and I was on the ground. Again. Then to make it worse he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Well then greenie. You get to stay in the slammer on your first night!" He said, sarcastically.

"Well if anyone explained anything to me, maybe I wouldn't have ran!" I snapped. Oh was I happy to be on the other side of this wall or cage because then Gally slammed up against the cage and started shouting.

"WELL GUESS WHAT WE DONT KNOW WHY WERE IN HERE SO SHUT YOUR KLUNKING MOUTH!" He yelled.

"AND DONT SNAP AT ME!" He added.

Note to self, don't make Gally angry, ever. I sighed, saw a blanket. I grabbed it and curled up. After a while I fell asleep.

Soooooo how'd YA guys like?? And he's before anyone asks this is my first Book. I'd be so happy if I could get some views but I'm not going around promoting myself. I like ideas to do comment some!!