*music stops* 😃what de fuck

we walked across the entire floor, all the way to the back. down several long hallways, until we finally reached a pair of dark oak double doors that stretched to the ceiling.

"these doors are huge". i said looking up in awe.
"30 ft up". he responded as i gasped.
"i can't even open them myself". he said. which made me gasp again.

"how do you get them open then"? i asked confused.
he pulled a button out of his pocket and held it down. the doors began to open themselves.

they opened outwards which was unexpected.
and tendou grabbed my waist from behind so that i wouldn't get hit by them.

woah. magnificent.
i blushed immediately. realizing tendou was holding me from behind. he let me go.
"alright come in". he said passing me.

i followed behind with my mouth open.
///////////////////////

his office was no workplace at all.
he had a giant window with an even better view than the observation deck, a fully stocked fridge and an entire kitchen, a giant bed by the window, a tv the size of the wall, big fluffy rugs over the white marble floor.

"it's beautiful". i said in awe.

"it's okay, i mean this stuff is expensive but it's not my taste". he said.
"oh really? what's your taste".
i asked.
"anything red". he said smirking.
"like your hair"?
"yeah like my hair". he said.

"did you dye it that color"? i wondered.
"it's natural". he said walking to the fridge and taking out a gatorade... a red gatorade.
/////////////////////////////

me and tendou walked around his office as he mocked his dad and pointed out the coolest buildings we could see from the window.

we ate snacks until our stomachs cramped, and we tried to see what would happen if we microwaved a pizza roll for 20 minutes.

we ended up having to call the maid to put the fire out for that one.

now we were laying down on our backs next to eachother on the giant bed.
the bed that was SO big, yet we layed so close.

we stared at the ceiling in silence.
"i have fun with you". tendou said.
"we just met yesterday". i said giggling.

he looked at me and i looked at him.
those eyes were so.... attractive.

it felt like we were leaning in.
was i leaning it?

i couldn't tell.

we stared at eachother in silence, and it was now apparent to me that our faces were growing closer.

pieces of his hair were falling in his face, and his lips were slowly parting from one another.
it took me a second to realize mine were doing the same.

were we about to-

"and this is satoris office, well- he doesn't do much work". the CEO said blasting through the door with my mother close behind him.

me and tendou both shot up. my heart was racing and i fixed my hair back a little.

"oh yoon you're too much"! my mom said laughing at his awful joke.

they finally noticed us.
"oh were- we interrupting something"?
the CEO said turning to us.

"no". we both said quickly with emphasis.

the CEO and my mom continued to talk.

me and tendou looked at one another and i knew i was blushing.
he slightly smiled and looked down at my hands.

"are you nervous"? he asked.
"why would i be". i said.
"hm, i thought for sure you would cover up again by saying you had to pee". he laughed.

i shrugged. "i forget to lie". i said.
his smile widened, and i blushed harder.
i turned away and he grabbed my shoulder, making me face him again.

"don't hide your blush, i told you i liked the color red". he said with a sneaky look on his face.

my eyes went a little wide seeing his hand on my shoulder. "sorry". he laughed as he put his hand down.

"it's- fine". i said.
my heart was racing.

"dad get out". tendou said to his father interrupting him and my mothers conversation.
his dad gave a side eyed look at him.

"shall we continue this conversation maybe, in my private office"? the CEO asked my mother making her giggle and walk in front of him.
he was clearly watching her ass.

gross

gross.
////////////////////////////

me and tendou kept playing around, but i felt the tension now.
before we were interrupted by our parents, it seemed as though me and tendou were about to share a kiss.

i shook my head. maybe not. i do overthink things a lot. and he obviously likes to joke around.

"how long have our parents been flirting like that"? i asked tendou who was sitting on the edge of the bed. as i sat on the inside of it close to the window.

"for a while now". he said making a grossed out face.
i shivered. my mother... and his father.
no way in hell.

oaktree- 😔 the parents ruined a good time. (me being sad like i couldn't have literally made y'all fuck on the bed) anywayyyyys.

what's to come ???😃 who knows. not even me. i wing this shit like there's no tomorrow. ❤️bye.