sticky situation

"ahn"! i moaned with every thrust.
satori let me lick his fingers while he pounded me from behind.
"you like it"? he asked.
my face was turning red as he moaned on my neck.
"don't stop". i whined.

he sped up and the pillows started to fall off his bed

"i hope we don't get caught". satori said in a way he didn't really mean it. he didn't care what happened. he was inside of me. and this feeling wouldn't stop no matter who walked in.

i pushed back onto him as he kept digging deeper-

"y/n"! tendou said pinching my cheek.
my eyes shot open and i immediately blushed trying to hide my face.
"you're talking in your sleep". satori said sleepy.
"what am i saying"? i worried.
"just mumbling, so go to bed". he yawned.

i looked around the dark room.
"what time is it"? i asked.
"it's like 2 am so shhh"! he said trying to close his eyes. damn it only been 2 hours into sleeping and i'm already fantasizing about... tendou.

this is crazy. i've never had a dream like THAT before. and- MY PANTIES!
they were soaking wet.
i could feel the blotches of liquid through satoris shorts. that's so embarrassing. what if when i give the shorts back he can feel it? or smell it?

i shook my head.
"just go to bed". i whispered to myself.
i layed back down and felt my heartbeat speed up thinking about the details of my dream.

we were laying just like this.
his front to my back.
shaking the entire bed.

i shook my head again.
STOP MIND.
i couldn't clear my head.

i turned around to face satori instead.
it was a bit awkward to stare at his sleeping face. but it was even more awkward for him to be pushed up on me from behind.
i closed my eyes and went back to sleep.
/////////////////////////

i heard the door open and immediately shot up.
when my vision cleared i saw satori was instinctively sitting up as well.

in the doorway there was a maid who was blushing.
"i'm sorry to interrupt you and your girlfriend mr tendou i just wanted to notify you that breakfast was ready". she said in a hurried tone and quickly closed the door before either of us could correct her.

"well that's not right". satori said laying back down.
"don't you think you should correct her"? i asked.
he looked at me with a sort of playboy grin on his face. "why should i? it won't do her any harm". he said. i rolled my eyes. but inside i was jumping and flipping at the weird feeling i got from being addressed as his girlfriend. and especially since he didn't correct it. i mean- i know it can't be true.
but it does feel nice to pretend.

"well she said breakfast is ready so let's go". i said getting out of bed excited to eat.
"wait- you can't go out there wearing my shorts. that doesn't look good". he said.
i looked down at the red shorts and back up at him.

"oh right yeah- um i'll go to my room and quickly change". "alright". he said sitting up and checking his phone.

i left the room with wide eyes.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
i went into my room and took of the shorts tossing them on the floor.

my thin panties were absolutely drenched from last night with all sorts of liquid and mush. (BLEH)
and i crossed my fingers picking the shorts back up.

FUCK.
they had spots all down the crotch.
well this is just great.
maybe he will think i was sweating... but ew who would let you wear their shorts again after you vag sweated all over them. plus he's not dumb enough to believe that. (pls ignore the words. "vag sweat"💀)

i thought of an idea and put the shorts into my dirty clothes hamper in the bathroom.
i went back into satoris room with fresh shorts and underwear.

"where are my shorts"? he asked looking up.
"i put them in my dirty clothes to wash them for you". i said. "you only wore them to bed it's not like they're dirty". he said.
my heart was racing. i didn't have a great excuse.

"i just want to make sure i leave everything how i found it". i said trying to cover my trail.
he laughed. well in that case you should return them so i can put them on, since i did take them off and hand them to you".
i laughed back but my head was going crazy.
"but really it's ok i'll wash them". he said.

"no really, i insist. i wouldn't be able to have a good day if i committed such a wrong doing like that".
he looked me up and down.
"you're acting like you've got cocaine stashed in the pockets but ok". he said scratching his head and standing up.

whew i'm off the hook.

"let's go eat". i said changing the subject.
he nodded. "yeah ok". he said sounding a bit suspicious of me.

oaktree- that was a close one. (like i couldn't have just wrote that you didn't literally c*m in his pants)

BWAHAHAHA!!!
*eveil laugh
EVEIL
EVEIL (from spongebob)

and before i get THAT 😐 comment.
yes i know how to really spell evil.

EVEIL.