google is a snitch

after putting on fresh shorts and a t-shirt. and some fuzzy socks for the cold tile floor.
i walked out the hallway to see if satori was done getting dressed.

i walked up to his door and knocked.
i didn't hear the shower running so he was probably out already.
"satori are you dressed"? i asked.

"y/n is that you"? he called back.
"yes". i responded.

he cracked open the door.
"i'm dressed come in".
i opened the door wider and looked down and up quickly. turning away with blush on my cheeks.
"satori wearing underwear doesn't count as being dressed". i said walking forward without looking at him behind me.

he closed the door.

"well i could have lied about even wearing clothes". he said with his arms crossed.

i sat down on his bed.
his hair was down again, still wet from getting out the shower.

"what is it"? he asked me since i was staring at him.
"oh um- i like your hair like that.. it looks nice". i said shyly. "what, down"? he asked.
i nodded and he smiled.

"then i won't gel it anymore just for you".
i bit my bottom lip.
why did he have to say things like that.
"if you like it up you should wear it up". i said.
he grinned. "i only did that for so long because i thought it would make me look different from when i was a kid". he said.
"what were you like as a kid"? i asked back.
he looked at me and his smile faded away.
"let's not talk about it". he said as he went over to his dresser and took out black shorts and a blue shirt.

ok- i guess he didn't like his childhood.
"hey i thought your favorite color was red". i said pointing at his shirt.
"does that mean i have to only wear all red"? he asked. i laughed. "no but"- he pointed to my clothes.
i looked down to see the black shorts and blue shirt i was wearing.

he wanted to match with me.

i smiled. "oh". i said.

he stood right there in front of me sliding on his pants and then lifting up his muscular arms to put his shirt on. the muscles on this boy.

while he put his shirt on all i could do was stare at his defined abs.
he looked so skinny under the hoodie he liked to wear. but he was ripped under it.

after he slid on the shirt a small knock was heard at his door and i jumped.
"it's the maid probably bringing me my car keys".
"you have your own car"?! i asked.
"shh go hide". he said waving me back.
right she can't catch us like this again.

i went under his huge bed, so there was thankfully enough space. and his cover went down to the floor so i was well hidden.

he opened the door.
"hello mr tendou". i heard her voice say.
"hello meena". he said back.
wow meena was a pretty name.
"about earlier- i'm sorry for barging in." she said.
"it's fine meena, and she's not my girlfriend by the way". he added.

i heard her pause and then continue to speak.
"well it's just the situation wasn't what i expected it to be when i saw her in your um- bed this morning". she seemed nervous.

"she had a nightmare so i let her sleep in here". he said. "oh well- that clears my head a little". she said.
"here's your keys". i heard the jingle of keys.
"thanks". satori responded closing the door and sighing.

i came out from underneath the bed and looked at him.
"she was probably so confused". i giggled.
"i would be too if i saw the bosses girlfriends daughter in the bosses sons bed". he said.
"that's a lot to process". i said confused on the wording.

"so what do you want to do"? i asked.
well one of my friends sent me a movie on my computer that i really wanted to watch, you could stay in here and watch it with me". he said.

i nodded. "sure what kind of movie is it"? i asked.
"some kind of action romance movie, but i'm not really sure". he said.

i smiled. "it doesn't sound bad so i'll stay". i said.

we climbed into his bed and he opened his computer. "i have to search it here and then i can connect my computer to my tv". satori said.

i sat a little behind him so he couldn't see the blush on my face. he smelled really good. i wonder what kind of soap he used.

"alright it looks like the movie is called per sisters request"? he seemed confused.
per sisters request? is it about her brother serving her or something?

as soon as he entered the p for a split second i saw the porn hub tab pop up recommended.
i blushed and pretended not to see as he kept typing.

"alright here it is". he said.
i looked back down at the computer.
"it says it's about... a brother and a sister who struggle between their attraction". he said slowly and awkwardly. ah- great. are we going to have to sit through this movie awkwardly knowing damn well we're dealing with the same problem.

i'll just keep it cool. "sounds good". i said.
he nodded and looked at me with that analyzing stare of his. "yeah". he said.
"i'm gonna use the bathroom before i put it on ok"? he said. i nodded. "alright".

as he went to the bathroom i felt the butterflies in my stomach dancing around.

my eyes opened wide.
i wonder... just what he had been playing on that porn of his. i wonder- what type of stuff he's into.

i peeked at the bathroom door and sneakily grabbed the computer.
i opened a new tab and typed p.

the search results that popped up were

(pornhub/ sister and brother)
(pornhub/ step sis helps brother)
(pornhub/ naughty sis loves brother)
(pornhub/ office sex)?

i quickly exited out of the tab and frantically put the computer back as i heard the bathroom door open.

my heart was racing 100 miles an hour.
he was definitely *gulp* into THAT kind of stuff.... this kind of stuff.

he looked at me with a pause. "ready"? he asked.
i blushed. "yep". i said as he climbed into bed looking in my eyes.
it made me blush even harder and i wanted to fling myself onto him.

oaktree- yep he's boutta blow my back out.
if that was me. i would literally walk into that bathroom with him. "pls allow me to help you". type of beat.

bye. 🥵