messages to kitty

"i don't want to stop talking about it".
i said turning to him. his face was red. and my heart was beating out my chest.

"y/n is so kinky". goshiki whispered. i was on a high and i didn't plan on coming down.
"y/n". satori said.

"no call me kitty some more". i whined grabbing satoris face. it was hot on my finger tips.
"damn". ohira whispered.

"you don't want to start what you can't finish". satori whispered. the boys stared intently. like they were watching tv.

"take me for a walk master". i said looking into his eyes. "did she call you MASTER"?! goshiki yelled.
they were on the edge of their seats. "what are these names"? ushjima asked. shh". semi told him.

"you're being so naughty". satori said grabbing both my wrist in one hand and pulling them off his face.

"but doesn't it feel good"? i asked.
he nodded. "it does but- were in a restraunt". he said.

"take me back, i want you now". i said unable to hold it in. "oooooh". the boys cooed.

"wait for it". he said licking his lips.
my eyes were half lidded and i smiled.
"do you promise later"? i asked.

"i do". he said patting the top of my head.

"you guys are gonna have sex"? ushjima asked. i glared at him. "leave me alone". i said. ushjima looked taken back and offended.

"don't be mean kitty". satori said.
"i can't help it, i'm grumpy". i said back.

"she wants the dick". yamagata said to ushjima.
"i have to wait until my next scheduled sperm release date, but i can fit her in". he said.

"NOT YOURS". semi said pushing his shoulder.

my face was burning. my heart was pounding. i was being so brave. i was just letting my deep thoughts come out without second thought. everytime tendo moved it made me want him more.

i wanted to feel him all over me now. this feeling came out of no where. he drove me wild.

my entrance was soaking and i wanted to just say fuck it and sit on the table in front of him, letting him eat me here and now for anyone to see.

my phone vibrated in my pocket, and the boys went back to their normal conversations.

satori: what are you doing?
me: i can't help it. it's so exciting.
satori: you like being embarrassed?
me: it's such a rush
satori: i'll bend you over this table and break your back if you don't chill.
me: that doesn't sound bad at all
satori: we haven't even sexted, we can't have sex

me: why not?
satori: what if our parents find out
me: ill be quiet satori. i swear
satori: you don't know that
me: ill do my best
satori: but i love to tease you more, that's what really gets me off.

i blushed at my phone screen.

me: does it make you feel good when i misbehave?
satori: it makes me feel like making you scream
me: so do it then
satori: you can't handle that
me: ill take it. i promise. pleaseeee

satori: maybe
me: atleast... when we get home. touch me. please just touch me anywhere. it will feel so good.
satori: where do you want me to touch you kitty?
me:everywhere
satori: where.
me: on my neck, i like when you hold it. and i like when we rub against eachother
satori: how about next time then, we can rub against eachother without our clothes

me: yes. i want that very much
satori: but you have to be a good girl
me: call me a good girl satori
satori: you're a good girl
me: say it again
satori: you're such a good girl

i closed my eyes and exhaled. so much pressure in my head and stomach.

me: i really like that
satori: yeah?
me: yes. don't tease me
satori: why do you like it?
me: it makes me feel so hot inside, thinking about you moaning in my ear
satori: do you think about that a lot?
me: ...yes, sometimes that's all i can think about.

satori: you're so cute y/n
me: i need something now. just something small please. give me something small.
satori: fine.

i turned to him and felt my heart jump.
looking in his eyes made me even more embarrassed for what i'd just said.

ah- what a thrill.

under the table his hand slipped onto my thigh and he started to rub and squeeze it.

i stayed silent and just listened to the boys conversations. it felt so good though.

he scrolled instagram like nothing was going on and it made me even more lustful.

he kept stroking my inner thigh and would briefly let his fingers touch my entrance through my pants.
it made me tremble.

as he rubbed my thigh i crossed my legs. trying to trap his hand between them.

he tried to lightly pull his hand free but i held on.

he texted me again.

satori: let me go kitty, i can lay between your legs later if you like.

i smiled and turned my phone off, uncrossing my legs as he slid his hand free.

he grabbed his drink with that hand and pretended everything was normal.

i was overwhelmed. so i leaned back into the seat and let my imagination run free.

oaktree- uhhhh. wow. that was. A THRILL. to write. let me tell you. the only way i'll post one of these teasing chapters is if it gives me butterflies to read it as the AUTHOR. so i have to make sure it's good for you.

i just- ah. satori makes me FEEL THINGS.