whats in the water

after taking a personal house tour where i could secretly admire even the smallest of things like the wall paintings, and the curtains.
i decided i was tired enough to sleep.

my mom and the CEO still hadn't returned.
i assume they must be still grabbing things from the house and maybe even sucking each others faces on the couch.

i winced at the ugly thought.
i walked into my room scratching my head and yawning.
the city lights pouring into the room and filling me with happiness. this is a dream room.

i threw on an oversized t-shirt and took off my pants.
i always slept in underwear. there was simply no better way.

i hopped into bed and turned off the bedside light and the big light. with only the dim and colorful city lights outside to glow through the window.

i pulled the cover up to my neck and closed my eyes.
////////////////////////////////////

the water touched my legs with a familiar feeling.
same dream. another night.
the peaceful air slowly faded into a crimson sky that brought out heavy fog.
and i prepared to drown.

still not used to it.

but

but... off in the distance i could see something in the water that i had never seen before.
something new? that has never been seen in this dream? not possible.

it was... a shark?!

i'd definitely never seen a shark here before. this wasn't a part of the regular night.
my heart was actually beating quickly now.
if i could feel myself drowning- would i be able to feel the shark crushing me slowly until death here?

no! it started swimming closer and closer!
///////////////////

i abruptly woke up with a pounding head and a racing heart. i sat up quickly gasping for air and trying to keep my composure as much as i could.
that was actually scary.
i hadn't been scared of that old dream in years.

what was that about?
seeing something new after so long only to be terrified. i wish i could just stop these stupid ass night terrors already.

my heart wouldn't stop pounding and i thought i might have a heart attack.
i looked at my phone to see it was only a little past midnight and i stood up out of bed.

satori did say i could come to his room any time- no questions asked.

i knocked on his door and a sleepy faced satori opened it. his hair was- DOWN.
woah i'd never seen him with his hair down before.
it was really attractive.
i mean i thought he was cute during the day. but this drowsy little baby in front of me was a little cuter.

"what is it y/n"? he asked yawning

"i had a bad dream and... i was wondering if maybe i could sleep with you for tonight"? i asked.
he seemed 20 times more alert now and stood up straight. "of couuurse". he said pinching my cheeks.

i shook away from his hands and walked passed him into the room, laying down in his bed with no regards for anything he had to say. i was too tired. i just really didn't want to be alone right now.

he watched me intensely.
"did you really have a bad dream or is it an excuse to sleep with me"? he asked.
i rolled my eyes. "my room is way cooler to sleep in than yours if that was the case, i would have just called you in there". i responded.

he giggled. "y/n your underwear". he said.
i quickly yanked down the giant shirt. embarrassed that i had just been exposed.
i forgot i wasn't wearing any pants underneath.
and i hurriedly got underneath the covers and kept my legs closed.

"do you want some of my shorts"? he asked.
i nodded blushing and he smiled.
"here". he said grinning as he took off his own night shorts and tossed them to me.

my eyes widened and i looked away out of respect.
"it's fine i'm wearing boxers". he said.
i looked back and tried to ignore the fact his boxers really... complimented his package.

i slipped the shorts underneath the covers and struggled to get them on while sitting down.
but i finally managed to pull them up.

"let me see". satori said.
i flashed the shorts i was wearing and he smiled wide. "that's- adorable". he said covering his mouth.
these shorts were absolutely huge on me.

i could probably fit my body into one leg.

"i'm tired now". i said pulling the cover back up and turning away from the door. my eyes were still open and my heart was racing now thinking about how i was going to sleep next to tendou.

i knew obviously the stigma around sleeping next to someone else (especially the opposite sex) when i knocked on the door. but now that i was actually in his bed, and let alone wearing his shorts.
i felt a bit awkward and nervous.
i mean- he does like to tease a lot.
and it's a bit hard to resist such a pleasure from a cute boy when your alone in his room.

i heard his footsteps approach after he closed the door... and locked it.

he climbed into the bed and my body shivered when his knee accidentally touched my behind.

the bed was huge but we were laying close.

i could feel his body heat on my back, and his breath on my neck.

he placed his hand around me and held me close.
my back to his front.
and i could feel his breathing increase.

"goodnight". he said.
i gulped. "goodnight".

i closed my eyes but it was hard to fall asleep when all i could think about was if he had a boner... and if i should check.

oaktree- NAUGHTY LITTLE Y/N
you little MINX.

so how's everyone?
you guys might be a little lucky tonight.
i'm not sure why but i feel like writing really bad right now. the sound of typing is so satisfying and i just want to write this story. 😃
i'm just typing for fucks sake now.
BYE!

sawarasenai!
kimi wa shoujo na no!
boku wa yarachin bitchii no osu da yo!

that was a secret message.