groupchat

eventually we found parking, we walked into the restraunt matching like a couple and were seated by a nice young lady.

she gave us a minute to look over the menus and we placed our orders. now we sat talking with eachother.

"that was the coolest car ride ever". i said excited to be able to ride it back.
"you like the lambo? do you want one?". he asked.
my eyes shot open. "for real"!
he smiled. "why not, my dad could get you one by the end of the week if you wanted".
i smiled surprised. "that's amazing". i said sipping my sprite.

"so..". i continued. "what's on your mind"? satori asked squinting.
i cleared my throat and leaned forward so no one else could hear me.

"did you um- invite your friends"? i asked.
he ran his hand through his hair and adjusted his hoodie. "yeah". he said nonchalantly.

i blushed. "what did they say"? i asked back.
what if they thought i wasn't pretty, and none of them showed up. that's so embarrassing.

"they said sure".
my eyes widened and my stomach tightened.
"even.. ushjima"?! i asked.
he nodded. "even semi"??! i asked intrigued.
"yes, and shirabu too before you ask". he added.

"they- said yes? i mean i- what did you even say"?
i asked stuttering.

"here just read the group chat". he said handing his phone to me. it looks like he just texted all three of them at the same time.

tendo- hey guys. come over to my guesthouse and help me with y/n tonight.

semi- ???

tendo- sex stuff

semi- oh alr

tendo- bet. ushjima? shirabu?

shirabu- i don't know, what can we do?

tendo- anything you want

shirabu- i'm down asf. 💀

ushjima- will there be condoms?

semi- bro stfu 😭 LMAO

ushjima- this is a serious question about my safety.

tendo- 💀 "cONdOms". yes bro chill, obviously there will be condoms.

semi- stg. you're the biggest dumbass i know.

ushjima- if i insert my tongue, i will be going first, i do not wish to collect your saliva after you've already done it.

shirabu- does she deepthroat?

tendo- BRO she doesn't have a gag reflex

semi- stg

ushjima- i bet she can try all kinds of foreign cuisines without the fear of throwing up.

shirabu- ignore his ass

ushjima- you are all beneath me.

tendo- no swear. she let me throat fuck her upside down!!

semi- that's crazy. the last girl that gave me a blowjob barely did anything.

shirabu- i'm surprised she agreed.

tendo- 💀😭

ushjima- when i receive oral on my scheduled days, the girls always say it's too big to fit entirely. so i'm excited for this opportunity to be (as you all say) "balls deep in a bitches throat". 😀

semi- ushjima gtf off the chat

tendo- alr i'm about to go to y/ns room and see if she wants to go out to eat today.