cum addiction

i walked out satoris room and went to lay down in my own bed face down.
i can't believe i told him we'd have sex. i was actually really nervous, and him saying it would hurt didn't make me feel any better.

but i really do want to know what it's like. i.. want to do it with him. but, if one day we did become step siblings i don't know how we would live with eachother knowing what we did together.

and after what his friends saw, they would be disgusted to find out.

i can't believe he said to go finger myself.
he can't think it will hurt that much.
and.. thinking back he also said i have kinks. i'm not completely sure what those are but i do know i like when he calls me kitty and holds my neck.

i rolled onto my back facing the ceiling.
hmm... my curios fingers wandered into my pants.
i rubbed around my clit a little. which was still pulsing.

i don't know what he means. this feels really nice.
but, i guess i have to try and put some of them inside. i gulped.

this would probably be better if i took off my pants and spread my legs apart like real life.
so i did.

after i was there wide open on the bed.
i put my fingers back on my entrance.
i tapped it a little like satori did when he touched it, and it was so wet it took a second to detach from my finger.

alright here it goes. i took my pointer finger and felt around for a hole. the only thing i could find was a tiny one. this must have been what tight really meant. how would his dick fit?

that's why he wants me to prepare i guess.
i made sure that... it wasn't the wrong one. i have no interest in anal.

and i slowly tried to push my finger in, inhaling deeply with my eyes closed.
"ahh". i moaned a little and hissed my lips at the slight pain i felt just from putting in the tip of my finger.

this... wasn't even close to the length and width of satori. how could i take him, fast and hard like he said.

i inhaled more deciding to be brave. and forcefully pushed the rest of my finger in. "ahhhhh". i accidentally screamed. i quickly covered my mouth with my other hand. tears were in my eyes.

"what's wrong"?! satori asked opening my door.
i opened my eyes in shock and his eyes widened as well. he turned away and closed the door quickly.

"what are you doing"? he asked. "you can turn around, it's not like you haven't seen it before". i said huffing.

he turned around and blushed.
"this hurts". i said with a tear falling.

he walked over and sat next to me on the bed. his hair was wet, so i guess he took a shower.
"i love when your hair is straight down". i said reminding him. i reached up and felt it as he looked at my face.

"you're crying". he said wiping the tear out my eye.
"because... i didn't know putting something in would hurt so bad". i said.

"well, why are you doing it like that"? he asked holding back a laugh. "like what"?! i asked.

he pulled my hand out and i moaned at the friction. making him blush even more.
"here do it like this".

he took his middle finger and sucked it. then he slid it in my hole. "ahh". i softly moaned.
oh i should have wet my finger first.
then he used his thumb to rub circles on my clit. as he slowly slid his finger in and out of me.
while at the same time using his pointer finger to rub between the folds.

"ah, wai- yes.. this feels good". i struggled to speak. my mind was melting.
he was digging into my entire body. i felt numb except for there.

"you like when i do it"? he asked.
i nodded. "you're so good at this". i said softly as i held onto his moving arm lightly and felt his muscles flex everytime he slid his finger in and out.

my legs were opening and closing and i closed my eyes panting. "mm satori". i called out to him and he played with me like he needed to make me cum to survive.

"you like when i touch you"? he asked. i nodded with my eyes stil closed.
"kitty wants me to touch her"? he whispered in my neck. "anhn- m-yes". i couldn't breath.

he started fingering a little faster. "yes don't stop". i said moving and shaking the bed.
"seeing you like this makes me go wild". he said.

i started to moan and he rubbed my clit with more force, i let out the cum id been holding back. and grabbed his hair. he laughed. "mm.. are you gonna grab me like this while i fuck you"? he asked.

i finally opened my eyes. he had been jerking off this whole time and i didn't even know. i blushed with joy and my stomach tightened as my cum spilled out. "yes, i'm gonna hold onto you while you fuck me baby". i said. that was the first time I called him baby.

he moaned and pulled his fingers out. he quickly moved up and let his cum go on my face.
it felt like slow motion. his cum was shooting at me and i closed my eyes and opened my mouth.
it was so warm. it felt so good that he just decided to cum on me with no warning.

the embarrassing feeling was such a rush.
"mmm give me more". i said reaching out my hand to jerk him myself as he moaned and groaned in pleasure. "give me more". i said jerking him over my face.
"ahhh". he flexed his abs and cum shot out onto my face as i moaned for it.
"please. i want more." i pleaded.
"fuccck"! he said loudly. he pushed my neck back into the headboard choking me as he came some more onto my face. i was red hot.

"yes daddy fuck". i couldn't help myself. he thrusted in my hand as cum seeped out and ran down my face. he was still choking me against the headboard and i came a little more as well.

he let go of my neck and layed on the bed panting.
i rubbed my clit slowly watching his dick move around on its own. sticky cum dripping out his tip. and his hand holding his balls in pain from cumming so much.

we had a cum problem.

oaktree- i would be happy with just him laying next to me but alright.