🧏🏽‍♀️

oaktree- 😭 i hate everything and everyone.

13 months later. LMAO BITCH 13 months god damn.

my mom kissed me on the forehead.
tears ran down my eyes as i looked at my new life ahead.

"college is a big deal". she said smiling.
"yeah i guess so". i said backing away from her car door so she could get out to hug me.

she opened the door and stepped out, opening her arms to say goodbye to me.

"my back hurts from moving all your shit here". she whispered. i started to laugh.
"oh my god you're so dramtic". i said as i heard her start to sniffle.

"don't cry it's not like i'm leaving forever". i said.
"i know but you're my baby". she said laughing some more.

"i love you". i said opening the car for her again.

"i love you to hun".
"say bye to derrick for me". i said hesitantly.

derrick was her boyfriend.

"i will". she agreed.

i closed the car door for her and watched her drive away.

i turned to the college campus and inhaled.
"time for new things". i said walking forward with the one back pack i had left to bring inside.
it had my phone and a few pairs of clothes and stuff like that.

i walked through the halls and navigated to my new room that i'd only been in to set up so far.

i chose to board alone since having space to myself seemed like the best option.

i opened the door with my key card and walked into my furnished room, it even had a huge window over looking the city.

this was one of the most expensive colleges here, but my mother got a new job working with the company's close associates, and now she had an even higher pay.

i hope she's happier.

i set my bag down and layed on my bed.

my stomach grumbled.
i hadn't eaten since yesterday night, since moving all this stuff here took forever.

thankfully classes didn't start until next week so i had some time to relax.

i got up.

i think i remember the guide saying the cafeteria was on the third floor.

i walked out of my room and turned around to lock it with my key card.
and as i did the room across from mine opened their door and i turned around to greet my new neighbor.

you wouldn't imagine the look on my face, when my eyes met with satoris.

tendo satori.

we spoke no words. we only stared into each others eyes and i thought i must be hallucinating, or dreaming.

"come in". he said opening his door back up.

i couldn't deny.
i just walked into his room and stared in complete disbelief and disarray.

"what are you doing here"? he asked.
"school". i laughed.

he smiled. the smile i missed for so long.

it went quiet again.

"do you board alone too". i asked.
he nodded silently.

"... do you have a boyfriend"? he whispered.
i shook my head quickly. "do you have a girlfriend"? i asked back abruptly. he shook his head with speed.

and we smiled as we walked forward locking lips and falling onto his bed.

we kissed so passionately you would think we were married, then as i regained all the emotions i had for him... i reached down to unzip his pants.

he smiled that naughty grin.

and my heart fluttered.

"love you, and missed you". he whispered.
"love you too". i said grabbing onto his member.

this was what i wanted so bad.

i missed his touch.
i missed him.

tendo satori made me feel... so alive.

Oaktree- so yeah um. DO YOU KNOW HOW hard it is to ACTUALLY end a story.
it's HARD ASF.
but i hope you liked it and pls don't hate me for making it end because it had to.
and i tried to give a happy ending. and if you must know. you guys date for real now and have lots of room sex and adventures.

LOVE YOU next is kenma. 🧎🏽‍♂️