Chapter 1 Foxfire

𝑩𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝑩𝒆𝒆𝒑

"I don't want to gooo" Sophie yelled as she threw her clock

Bo her bodyguard rolled his eyes.

"You and me both" Tarnina her short female bodyguard groaned.

"I definitely agree with blondie" Ro added. It was her first day not being homeschooled by her tutor.

"Can't I just stay home and study here?"

"As much as we would like you to, it is time for you to be introduced into the world" Nubiti sighed. Sophie nodded and went to her walk in closet to change into her new ugly, amber Foxfire uniform. She did her hair in front of her mirror leaving it down, brushed her teeth and washed her face then left for school. Jack, her brown haired limousine driver greeted her politely then drove her and her 6 bodyguards to the private school. She got out of the car when they pulled up with her bodyguards on her tail. Of course people started gossiping about her. She sighed and pulled her hood over her head. She walked into the building and looked for her locker. Luckily her locker was beside her bff's Biana and Marella's lockers then across she had her cousin Dex's and her other bestie Linh was a few down. Relief flooded through her as she saw her two of her  besties speed walking towards her. 

"Soph!" Biana squealed. "Your finally here! We've been waiting foreverrr"

 Sophie grinned. Biana Vacker was her first bff, she was a tall, slim, brunette who had beautiful teal eyes. Next to her stood a short, blonde hair, blue eyed girl named Marella her other bestie. 

"I know I have taken a long time but I'm super sorry."

"Your always late Sophie" she said before lowering her voice so only that her and Marella could hear 

"but we can try to ditch your bodyguards" Marella giggled quietly. Sophie shook her head but smiled.

"What's Your first class?" She asked

"Drama"

"I have algebra" Marella groaned

"Seriously!? I have chemistry" Unlike the rest of her classes Sophie was horrible and chemistry.

"Ready to burn another table?" Marella joked. Sophie rolled her eyes. 

Ring Ring 

"Oh bye have a good class" they each said to each other before hurrying down the hall.

--------------------------------------------

𝑯𝒆𝒚! 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈! 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏! 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆!𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝑻𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔𝑻𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔𝑶𝒓 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚! 𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚!