Chapter 6- Note to self: Never wear heels when dancing

When she arrived at the stables she quickly towel dried Silveny and fed her and hurried up to her room to change. She had chosen to wear a pair of light grey leggings accompanied by a peach pink dress with peach pink heels. She was just about to leave before something caught her eye. Her picture wall. She walked over and looked at it. Tears welled in her eyes as she looked at every photo of her and Fitz. She took them off the wall and toor them up and threw them in the trash can. She walked out of her room to her library were her sessions were held. She greeted her tutor Alex.

"Alright so, since all your school work is being handled by Foxfire we will be learning princess manners and preparing you to be queen."Sophie groaned internally

"Please don't tell me we are doing the balance test I wore heels today!"

"Lovely! Now we don't have to change!"

Alex grabbed a stack of heavy books.

"I know these are some of your favorites so you will try harder not to drop them"

He carefully put the books on her head, as soon as they touched her neck began to ache.

"Great now walk to the other side"

Sophie took small and careful steps but tripped over her own feet causing the books to fall. She caught one out of the three but managed to stay on her feet.Alex sighed "It's alright try again" She nodded and retried.On the 200th time and yes she was counting she finally got to the other side without dropping them. "Great! Now ballroom dancing!"

"Nooooo" Sophie groaned, so far she had broken 3 of Sandor's toes and 2 of Bo's, Alex however made sure to stay out of it.

"We are going to do more of an upbeat song today. So your toes will not be spared"

Bo and Sandor sighed and walked over. Alex turned on RoundTable Rival by Lindsey Stirling.By the end of the day she had broken her foot, and Sandor broke 2 toes Bo fortunately was spared.

"Only you would break there foot dancing to Lindsey Stirling" Elwin chuckled.

"Hey it's not my fault I can't dance"Elwin chuckled once more

"Your Majesties, her highness broke her foot but luckily it is not a bad break."

"How did you do it?" Jolie asked,

"I tripped and fell. Dang heels!"

"Only you can't walk in heels" Queen Edaline joked.

"Cya on Monday your highness"

"Bye Elwin!"