Chapter 5- Swimming with horses

They arrived at the royal stables and Sophie went over to the tack room to get Silveny's saddle and bridle.

"Let's go for a ride Silveny" She said sadly.

Silveny nudged her shoulder and her eyes looked like they had some understanding.She led her out of her stall once she was all ready. Sophie put on her helmet and hopped on. Silveny and her waited patiently for everyone else.

"Let's do the beach trail!" Biana squealed, "it's my favorite!"

"Mine to! Let's go"

They walked through a small wooded forest over to the beach.

"Wanna go for a swim you guys?"

It was normally quite cold in London but thankfully today was an exception."Yesssss!" Marella and Linh said eagerly.

They walked into the cold, crystal clear water and started swimming.Biana came up beside Sophie and Silveny on a stallion named Greyfell and Sophie leaned over and pushed her in, getting splashed in the face,

"Sophie Foster you are dead!" Biana screamed when she surfaced. Unfortunately Sophie wasn't looking behind her and Linh came over and pushed her in. She surfaced once more laughing her head off then swam up beside Dusty a sweet gelding horse who Marella was on and grabbed Marella and pulled her in. 

"SOPHIEEEEEE, You got my hair wet!" Marella yelled as Sophie quickly swam to pull Linh in.

Splash

And Linh was in!"Hey Ro come join us!"

 They yelled. Ro was normally the most likely to join.

"Well let you prank someone!" And that was all it took to get her in. It wasn't the most private beach because people with houses here would often come swim and that's why Sophie wasn't surprised when she saw a group of high school boys drive down on dirt bikes. Sophie hopped back on Silveny in case she decided to bolt which she would sometimes do. She had come along way since Sophie first saw her at an auction. She was so skinny you could see everyone of her ribs. She had filled out now and has become a prized show jumper. The boys stopped the dirt bikes and took off their helmets and shirts and ran into the water. Sophie recognized Tam and-Nono not Fitz!She looked away but then suddenly got pulled into the water from behind. She quickly surfaced and turned around only to find the one and only Keefe Sencen! 

"Heya Foster,"

"Your dead Sencen" Keefe laughed and picked her up and threw her,

 "whatever you say Foster!" Sophie rolled her eyes once she resurfaced. Silveny whinnied but it seemed like she was laughing at her,

"Your siding with him!?"

"What? I'm a very likeable guy!"

Sophie rolled her eyes. Then suddenly Biana jumped onto Keefe and dunked him,

"Go go go!" She screamed before he surfaced. Sophie hopped onto Silveny's wet back and helped Biana get on behind her before urging Silveny to go closer to the rest of the gang.

"You guys are so dead!" Keefe yelled as they quickly swam away.

"We need to lighten the load!" Sophie screamed as Keefe caught up with them, quickly pushing Bi off and into Keefe's way.

"Thanks Sophie! I appreciate it"

As soon as she said it a pair of muscled hands grabbed Sophie off of Silveny and chucked her off "SCREW YOU TO SANDOR!" Sophie screamed before she hit the icy water. She popped her head out of the water and flicked her wet hair out of her eyes but before she could wipe the water out of her eyes she was chucked once more.

"Ohhh I hate you guys" She said once she wiped the water off of her face.

"Nah no one could ever possibly hate me" Keefe said smugly.

"Miss Foster you are running late for your evening sessions!" Bo alerted

"Aw dang it! Cya guys later!" She paused before she turned to Bi and asked 

"you know the drill right?"

"Of course I do! Cya later!"

Sophie hopped on Silveny and swam back to shore with her bodyguards hopping on their horses and following. But of course Fitz came over and grabbed Silveny's bridle.

"Please let go over her bridle."

Silveny jerked her elegant head up and pushed her ears back.

"Not until you hear me out"

"More like until you get bitten!" Sophie leaned over and slid off Silveny's bridle and galloped off using her legs and core to guide her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------