Chapter 4-Keefe

Keefe hadn't actually seen the drama happen in the cafeteria because he was in detention, but he heard about it. Turns out Foxfire was a hot spot for latest gossip like this. Keefe had been talking with Tam about what he had missed and he had learned that for over a year now his best friend had been cheating on the princess! Keefe had already fallen in love with her during his brief talking with her. He felt horrible for Foster and really wanted to make it up to her, but she wasn't there for the rest of school. 

"Hey Keefe! We are heading over to this really nice beach, wanna come?" Fitz called

"Sure!" Keefe was still angry with Fitz but he hid it well. 

"We should dirt bike over there! I just upgraded ours so they can go faster now!" Dex chimed in. He was the biggest nerd of all time but once you got to know him, he was pretty cool.

"Awesome! I'll try and get Alfred to come get us with the bikes" Fitz responded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Hour Later

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Woo Hoo! Dex this turbo blast thing is great!" Keefe yelled over the engine before going over a small jump. 

"I know right!" Fitz shouted "They're the best!"

"Tam don't you dare pass me!" Keefe yelled as Tam raced by,

"Eat my dust, Sencen!" 

"Ohh you are soo on" Keefe muttered as he sped up and passed him. 

A view of a beautiful beach came in and Keefe stopped and turned off the engine and waited for the rest of them to show. 

"How did my dust taste?" He teased once they had all arrived then took off his helmet and fixed his hair. 

Dex rolled his eyes while Fitz scoffed and Tam just said "Man I almost had you that time!"

Keefe chuckled and shook his head.

"Biana! No! Don't you dare!"

He turned his head to the voice and saw a group of highschool girls swimming with beautiful and expensive looking horses. He found who the voice belonged to and saw the one and only Foster. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is short! More soon hopefully though!