Untitled Part 9

Sophie"We need to speak with Principal Leto right this instant!" Biana demanded,

"What is the matter this time Ms Vacker?"

"Mrs. Frankie! Look at what she did to Sophie! She made her tell everyone about her parents death!"

The office lady paled and said 

"go right on in"

Time Skip

Keefes Pov

Ring ring Keefe walked over to Sophie's locker and waited there for her, but Sophie didn't come instead Linh, Biana and Marella came looking really upset.

"What happened?" He asked trying not to dump the whole 'where's Sophie thing"

"Stupid Mrs. Frankie and Stina! ARGH" Biana yelled.

"Whoa what happened here?" Dex said coming up behind them.

"I'm history today we were talking about successful assassination attempts!"

"And?"

"Then Stina comes in and asks about the king and queens assassination that happened 10 years ago! And makes Sophie tell the tale since she was there!"

Linh interrupted sounding furious.Dex looked pale but Keefe was confused.

"Wait but King Grady and Queen Edaline are still alive though?"

"You idiot! No the previous king and queen! Sophie's parents were assonated during the attempt!"

That made so much sense! Stina said something about Sophie being an orphan but Keefe didn't believe it but I guess now he did.

"Then King Grady and Queen Edaline adopted her when they rose to the throne!"

"Where's she now?"

"Heading back home"

"Makes sense" Keefe replied unable to hide the sadness in his voice.

"Ooo you like her don't you?" Marella questioned.

"Uhm uh no not at all I uh um" Keefe rambled.

"OHHHH HE DOESS" Biana squealed.

"Sooo cute" Linh added.

"Wait did Keefe just blush?"

"Yes he did!!" Marella squealed.

Keefe rolled his eyes before saying,

"So Biana I hear you have a crush on Tam?"

Biana's cheeks heated up.