Jasmine tea

Katara's pov

It's finally time to met up with Ty Lee (A/N: Finally learned how to spell her name!).

See, Ty Lee has had many boyfriends, even got engaged to one before he died at the hands of Unalaq (yes I'm mixing villains between lok and atla bc lok has more villains) so she has a lot of experience with boys.  

She's the reason Zuko and Mai got together and Sokka and Suki got together.

I stepped off my baby blue motorcycle and got a spot for us at my favorite table: in the back, close to the windows. I ordered a jasmine tea and waited.

Not even two seconds later, Ty Lee burst through the doors disrupting a few other customers in her presence.

Her dark brown hair was in its usual high braid and she was wearing a spaghetti-strap white crop top and ripped light blue skinned jeans that showed off her curves.

She made her way over to me and sat down. Ty Lee spread her arms around the table and broke the silence. "So. We have LOTS to discuss."

Yes yes I know. 2 weeks for that short, crappy chapter. I'll update more tomorrow, since I have that off from school and I'll update on Thursday. Maybe Friday since I might have tennis on Thursday but I WILL update.

—Chocolate potato