Regret

Adrien began to stir awake in his bed. He moaned at the nausea that nagged at his stomach. He tried to cover his ears as he heard high-heeled shoes click-clack along the marbled floor. The sound of curtains opening made him more angry, as he cringed from the light that shone in right at his face. He sat up quickly, shielding his eyes from the intense brightness to see who had walked into the room.

"N-Natalie," His hoarse voice barely made out.

"Goodmorning Adrien." She greeted him casually, making some sort of elixir on a tray with some freshly made pancakes.

"How did I get here? And why do I feel so awful..." He moaned, holding onto his head that began to feel like it was spinning.

"Your father got a call last night saying you collapsed on the floor unconscious after a guest from the party spiked your drink." She explained plainly, not looking towards his direction at all.

     Party? Unconscious? Spiked punch? He began running his thoughts, trying to remember the events that had taken place the night before. He thought hard, until finally a certain bluenette popped into his mind. The warmth of her touch, the softness of her lips, her gentle blue glittering eyes staring back at him... His whole face flushed red as the memory finally came flooding in.

"I-I'm sorry." Was all he could make out before another sway of nausea hit him again.

"We know it wasn't your fault. We'll just make sure this type of incident won't happen again! And that boy who messed with your drink is going to have a fun time dealing with your father." She stated, trying to hide back a laugh.

"What's so funny?" He asked, as he started to doze off a little again.

"I just hope that boy gets what he deserves. Now, drink this elixir, and eat your pancakes. It should help with your hangover." She said, gently putting the glass cup into his hands.

     He looked up at her with a confused look on his face, and head with wildly messy hair. It was quite a sight.

"Hangover?" He asked, staring dead eyed at the strange smelling liquid in his cup.

"Hangover is what happens after having large amounts of alcohol. This drink will help ease your nausea, and headaches. I hope." She explained, coaxing him to drink it.

"If you say so..." He said before bringing the glass to his lips. He crinkled his nose as the bitter taste filled his mouth.

"This is going to take forever to keep this down." He sighed in defeat, shoving his head helplessly into his free arm.

"Just take it easy today. I cleared your schedule the best I could. But, do make sure you get your homework done, and work on your Chinese." She said, pulling out her tablet to mark something off, as Adrien gave his elixir another sip.

"Thank you Natalie..." He said between coughs from his drink's bitterness as she left him alone in his bedroom.

     "Man! What a crazy night! am I right Adrien?" Plagg laughed, flying out of his hiding place to sit next to him.

"Don't remind me..." Adrien grumbled, rubbing his face in frustration.

"Well, it's not so bad! Your dad didn't kill you, and now you have some medicine to take to fix yourself! Kissing Marinette though- Well, good luck with that one." Plagg shrugged, picking off some cubed cheese from Adrien's breakfast tray.

"You're not helping Plagg!" He snapped, quickly turning his flushed face from his kwami's eyes.

"I don't want to think about it right now. I don't want to think about anything after I finish this nasty drink!" Adrien exclaimed, trying to keep the medicine down.