[ thirty : real life ]

the months flew by with cody.

everything we did together was better than ever doing it alone. life was going so fast with him and i've never been more grateful for getting so insanely lucky.

yet at this moment wasn't feeling too hot. this last week has been brutal, i've been getting this queasy feeling for the last two days and it's the absolute worst in the morning. i finally called in sick today because after feeling like puking my entire insides out i did.

cody held my hair back as i unraveled myself into our toilet.

"babe, i can stay home if you need me too." cody pleaded with me. i looked up at him, "no cody i'm fine, go train this series is really important." he looked at me with so much sympathy. he sighed, "nope. i'm staying here."

"cody, go. i can call emmy and have her come check up on me. i promise, it's probably just a stomach bug and i don't want you getting sick either." i reasoned with him. he looked at me and stayed quiet for a little while before giving in.

"alright fine. i'll go, but i'm calling emmy myself!" he demanded. i giggled softly. this boy.

about an hour later i was back in bed and cody had just left for the stadium. i picked up my phone and called emmy.

the line rang less than a second and she picked up. "hey sades!" she answered enthusiastically.

"hey em," she immediately sensed my mood was off, "whats wrong sadie?" she asked, i could hear her concern.

"i've been super sick. cody just left for the stadium and i wanted to know if you could stop by the apartment and bring me some things." i said praying she'd say yes.

"you got me on my best day. send me a text with what you need, i'll be there soon!" i sighed in relief. "thanks em, i love you."

"i love you too! see you soon!" she said right before hanging up.

sadie
1. advil
2. water, lots of water.
3. soup (preferably chicken noodle)
4. a pregnancy test...

emmy
i'll be lightening fast!

authors note:
things are speeding up! hope you guys are enjoying the story so far <3