Stan x Craig - 9

(Requested by @virgin_girl_2 which is a fluff)

It was just another boring day in 2020, Stan sat at his computer feeling depressed even more as high school was closed for lock down, he was lucky he had his computer to talk to his group of friends but that didn't matter to Stan, the only thing he wanted was to see and talk and cuddle his boyfriend Craig Tucker.

But sadly before lockdown Craig have told Stanley that his Pc got smashed since his father found out about the anime he was watching which was beastars and his father lost it yelling about dealing his gayness but there was no way he was dealing with furry shit In his household.

Craig ended up losing his phone as well which made Craig lose contact with everyone.

The raven scrolled down on YouTube on his playlist that he created that reminded him of his space nerd, feeling lonely as he cuddle the plush that Craig gave him on their second date, it was a moon with cute smile which Stan found adorable as it reminded him of Craig.

Listening to music for a while knowing his father was probably outside farming his weed while his sister next door was blasting music with their mother downstairs drinking her regrets away.

But Stan soon turned off his music hearing something being hit against his window, not seeing anything but stared at the glass with a blank expression, just as the raven was about to turn around he spotted the small stone being thrown at the window.

Never have Stan leaped to the window before, looking down confuse until his eyes water in joy.

Right outside his window was Craig with a box of chocolates and a space mask over his face, waving above before tapping his mask where his mouth would be as if signing to be quiet.

Stan didn't waste a second before shoving on shoes and rushed downstairs and straight for the back door, not seeing his mother guessing she must be with his dad.

Getting outside the smaller raven ran over to Craig not really giving a shit about Covid, feeling his boyfriend's strong arms wrap around him and chuckles slightly against his ear.

"Fuck... I missed you so damn much" Craig whispers as it was muffled slightly but Stan heard him and smiles not letting out and looked up at him, "I missed you more Tucker" he giggles before lowering the mask seeing that smirk he loved to see.

"Heh~ you forgot your mask babe" Craig whispers leaning closer as Stan smirks back before connecting their lips into a deep and loving kiss.

The two holding on tightly on each other, never wanting this to end but being human they had to pull away panting slightly.

"Fuck masks... I want cuddles and kisses" Stan mumbles and nuzzle into Craig's neck feeling safe while the taller male chuckles and held him close.

The older raven didn't want to ruin the mood but his legs were about to drop from the long walk as he had to sneak out of his house knowing it was against the rules but he didn't give a fuck about the rules, his house was literally a living hell.

"Hey how about we take this to your room so we both can cuddle better" Craig says softly rubbing circles on his baby's back who nods happily with the idea.

The two holding hands as Stan stuck his lover into the house and upstairs, Craig having his mask on fully guessing Stan didn't have a mask or any sort.

Getting to the bedroom Craig smiles lifting the raven hearing the small squeak of panic from Stanley, "such a pussy" Craig snickers before placing the raven on the bed and joined him.

Stan getting between Craig's arms and legs as he rest his head on his chest listening to his heartbeat that he loved so dearly.

"Without you I swear I was going insane" Craig chuckles running his hand through Stan's hair being ever so gently giving slight kisses on the forehead.

Stan not saying a word just enjoying the feeling of Craig's touch that made him forget all the hard times alone, "same here honey... I missed you so much" Stan whispers kissing Craig's neck gently showing his affection.

The two being happy with their cuddling that they both began to not care about if Stan's family finds Craig, at the end of the day the raven was going to stay the rest of lockdown at the druggy farm.

Hours went by as Stan fell asleep in Craig's arms who gently stroke his hair while he snores quietly.

"My little Star" he whispers finding Stan's sleeping body just adorable being in one of Craig's shirt that he stole and some basic sweat pants which Craig found cute.

Watching his boyfriend Craig felt himself yawn and rest his chin on Stan's head with a small smile while his eyes closed, not being able to have a good night sleep without Stan but tonight he knew he would be sleeping like a baby.

"Night Stan Tucker" he whispers as it was their little joke before night to call each other their last names but Craig loved the idea of Stan having his last name wishing in couple of years that will be coming true...