jealousy

A/n:Dedicated to MARGIN-16 why? Because I love you and we both love drama so why not?

I shut the door and laid down on the bed harshly. Fucking idiot. Why would he think of something like that? That too about Jungkook? He better apologize and make things up or else I'm throwing hands. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair had grown a little. A lot actually. I need to trim it otherwise the split ends will personally say hello to me.

I sighed and got angrier. I need to chill. Why was I getting angry when the person that should be angry must be feeling guilty about it. I need to apologize to him too. I heard the front door shut softly. I opened my door and headed straight to apologize to him.

I took deliberate steps towards him. "Jungkook I'm...." I stopped when I saw Jeahyun standing beside Jungkook.

"....Sorry." I completed my sentence glaring at Jaehyun.  Jungkook sighed and held my shoulders and turned me around to push me towards the kitchen.

"Sit." He ordered and I complied. Jaehyun sat down opposite of me looking rather.... Guilty?

"I apologized." Jaehyun said with a voice barely a whisper.

"And I said everything that happened within these...." Jungkook looked into my eyes. "Days."

"Everything?" I questioned not moving my eyes from him. He look beautiful. No wrong timing. He didn't move his eyes either. Jaehyun cleared his throat making us both jump a little.

"I shouldn't have done that to dad I know. But I was so angry that I couldn't rationalize my decision. Again Dad I'm sorry for leaving you." He was almost at his tears. Good.

I smiled a little.

"I have forgiven you Jeahyun. I can understand. Let's forget all this and you guys talk so that the tension in this air can go."

I looked at Jeahyun.

"Adi." I forwarded my hand.

"Jaehyun." He shook my hand.

"I know."

"I still can't believe such things can happen. Are you sure you're from the past?"

"Well you didn't believe that you would be talking to your dad either but here we are."

Jungkook spit out the water that he was drinking. I patted his back.

Jaehyun narrowed his eyes. I let out a laugh. "It's okay... I will be leav-"

"What?" Jungkook spoke up. "Where are you going?"

"Yeah where are you going?" Jaehyun joined.

"I uhh... I don't know eventually I have to leave, don't I?"

"No you don't." Jungkook said. "I will not let you go."

I widened my eyes and smirked. "Why Jeon you're in love with me?"

His face flushed a shade of red. He looked here and there but couldn't form proper sentences. "I..no? What? The hell are you saying? I'm 43 for God's sake...wha..why?"

"Dad." Jaehyun said shaking his head. "She's clearly joking."

"Yeah Jk do you think I was serious?" I challenged him.

"Ofcourse not." He said looking away. Damn he was adorable.

"Right." Jaehyun said and smiled at me which I gladly returned.