betrayer?

I still imagine the look on Jungkook's face when I called Jaehyun and said to him that I couldn't go on a date with him. It was of pure relief. His tear stained cheeks were the remainder that I had caused them. To be honest I was super embarrassed. I perhaps wanted to know Jungkook's son a little better. That has always been my high. Observing people around me. To understand their consciousness. To try to imagine what were they thinking right now.

I was having such thoughts as a giddy looking Jungkook was staring into his phone as I kept staring at him. His eyebrow twitched, perhaps he found something unpleasant on the screen but then his forhead muscle relaxed, perhaps the doubt that he had on his previous study had vanished. He nodded slightly and kept reading. It was interesting I suppose.

He let out a huge sigh and smiled at the screen. Perhaps he was reading a story where the characters had a happy ending. The previous frown must have been caused from a negative character in the story. But again I might be wrong.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"  He said finally feeling the heat of my gaze on him.

"I just like staring at you." I said which was not a lie. I liked staring at him. I like to try to catch his most normal behavior and smile at myself.

"Oh." His face flustered. He tried to hide a smile but it escaped anyway earning a chuckle from me. "Are you always like this?"

"Like what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Do you flirt with everyone?"

"Flirt?" I repeated. "Is this called flirting?"

"I guess." He shrugged.

"No Jk." I answered his question. "Only you I guess."

"But why?"

"Well for the record I just say what comes into my mind so I'm not intentionally doing it." I said and shrugged my shoulder.

"Oh." He said sounding a bit.... disappointed?

"Do you want me to flirt with you?" This time I said it intentionally to make him blush.

"What? No."

"Okay as you wish."

"I didn't mean that."

"Then what did you mean?"

"Damn it." He threw his phone on the couch and held my legs and pulled me closer so that I was basically straddling on his lap. This position was dangerous. I repeat dangerous. His eyes studied my face for a while and then finally said. "Flirt with me ok? Just do it intentionally."

Needy.

"O-Okay." I stuttered. My cheeks were tinted by the faintest shade of pink. He noticed it and let out a smirk. He pushed a strand of hair away from my face and smiled.

"Good then." He said and pushed me slightly to get up. The skin to skin contact made me loose half of my energy. What the fuck was that? That smirk. That fucking smirk. My heart was beating so fast. Abnormally fast. Jungkook was heading towards kitchen but suddenly he turned around and came towards me and kneeled down infront of me. Took my hand and placed it on his beating heart.

"Do you feel it going faster than usual?"

I widened my eyes. "I do."

"Does yours beats this faster when you're close to me?"

"It does."

"Good then." He said and let go off my hand.

What was that?