Chapter 2

Author pov:

A boy is shown sleeping in his room .His room is so simple,quite and calm. There is a bed, a bedside table and a lamp – that's it. The walls are all painted white with one picture on the wall. His room specifies he straight forward, simple man. 

The boy woke up from bed by sudden sound of alarm.

his bed room:

boy pov:

I waked up by the alarm sound checked the time its 5:30 so I thought to go for a jog. I wore my sweatpants and sports shirt grabbed a pair of shoes went for jogging. I reached a park near to our house.

The environment is very pleasant. Nature is spreading it's positivity around the world. there are few droplets of water on the leaves which are charming like a star due to direct fall of rays, I guess it had heavy rain last night. The wet land smells like heaven. The Chirping of birds  and different colors of butterflies surrounded every where. The total view was enchanting. The cool breeze is really refreshing my mind .I plugged in head phones to my mobile and  started listening to smooth music and continued my jog while enjoying the movement. 

I reached the house at 7o'clock so I decided to call reem I know she must be sleeping. I called her she picked up in 2 rings wow surprising

boy : Reeeeeemm

 I shouted loud . I am damn sure this may damage her ear drum.

reem: ahhh, are u planning to make me deaf sumu bahi.

the phone convo continuous ....

after cutting the call I went to get ready and quickly had my breakfast and went to pick up reem

I grabbed my car keys and went to her house. I went inside I saw reem sitting in living room waiting for me.

sumu: hey reem did sunrise from west today?????

reem: no why are asking it?

sumu: because today some lazy person quickly got up from bed.

reem:  bhai you called me lazyy.😤😤

sumu: no I said someone ,  u are only responding  as acceptance of your laziness 😏😏

reem: bhai u never stop pulling my leg.

sumu: some good habits are never change sister.

reem: acha fyn if you are done with your stupid talks shall we start to the college as it is already 8:15.

sumu: chal lets go.

we went to our car started to the college. suddenly my phone started ringing... I picked up put it on speaker.

end pov

boy(on call) : Sumu could u please pick me up to the college  my car tires are punctured.

Sumu: ok sid I am coming to pick u up.

Sid: thanks dude byee.

reem pov:

what shit shit he is coming with me to the college sry sry with us .arey u should be happy that he is coming with u. You also need it right. reem what happened to u why are u getting nervous be calm breathe in breathe out.. ahh its not working what to dooo.. 

end pov

Sumu pov:

after phone convo I observed reem she is becoming nervous her hands and legs are shivering she is sweating heavily .What happened to her till now she is fyn so I decided to ask her.

sumu: reem are u ok.

reem : ha bhai I am fyn what happened to me.

sumu: u seemed to be nervous.

reem : ha bhai actually it is first day of college right so

sumu: ohh are you sure ?(giving a questioning look)

reem: ha ss 

sumu: ok if it is the reason then no need to be worry. I am also studying in same college see even sid is also studying in our college. We both are always with you and I am sure u will soon get more friends.

reem: yeah I guess

sumu: ok now quickly give me smile.

reem: (chuckled at his cuteness)

end pov

reem pov:

My nervous is it clearly visible to everyone no, bhai has excellent observation skill so he noticed it. Arey reem now concentrate on the coming problem u some how escaped from bhai now what will u do you are going to meet him. I know I love him but I am not ready to face him I need time what to do, Idea lets start reading  book which I brought yesterday . keeping these thoughts away I started reading IKIGAI (the japanese secret to a long and Happy Life) soon we reached the sid house na na actually a big mansion house..

 keeping these thoughts away I started reading IKIGAI (the japanese secret to a long and Happy Life) soon we reached the sid house na na actually a big mansion house

 then sumu bhayya called him , he came out of his house damn he looks super hot. chup reem what are you thinking don't look at him. ahh I can't take off my eyes .wait I don't even recognize that I am staring at him oh shit he saw me what is this yaar. Reem can't you control yourself. He came near the car he wished me good morning  I wished him back and quickly got up from my seat, went to back seat so that he can sit in front seat  and I again continued reading the book to stop my nervousness. Through out the journey I can feel his gaze on me, no yaar its just your imagination . Don't even dare to look him let's concentrate on book. They both are chit chatting. Soon we reached college .

end pov

🍉 🎀 𝐻𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓎'𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓊𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒽❀𝓌 𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓉. 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒸💍𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓀𝓃🌺𝓌 ... 🎀 🍉

🐇 🎀 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓿𝓸𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 ...... 🎀 🐇