Chapter 24

sumedh: yes . sid just clear all her misunderstanding and propose to her yaar.

someone: PROPOSE?

hearing someone's voice both sid and sumedh turned to see the person.

sid: Jannu what are you doing her?(yes its jannu how many of you thought it's reem?)

jannu: keep it aside .first answer me when are you going to propose reem?

sid: I didn't plan. wait we didn't mention her name how do you know?

jannu: idiot .Except you both every one can see your love for each other and yes don't be late to propose her it's only creating distance between you.

sid: thanks jannu .I never expect you to support me.

jannu: tom and jerry may always fight with each other  but they both are true friends .

sid: like us.

jannu: yes(they hi-fi each other)

sumedh:  good now tom and jerry is united then lets plan for the proposal.

jannu: I have an Idea.(she explained her idea to them)

sid: yaar jannu what a great idea thankyou so much.

sumedh: ya jannu it's really good.

jannu: Thankyou, we don't have much time. lets start our preparations for the mission uniting sidreem.

(they started preparing for the proposal)

*********************************************************************************************

(reem was searching for jannu in her department)

reem: god where is this jannu. I am searching for her from last 30 minutes. where the hell she is.

some one: excuse me.(reem turned back to see the person)

reem: tunu

tunu: hey hii reem

reem: hi(with no happiness on her face)

tunu: reem I heard a lot about you from sumedh.

reem: you know my brother.

tunu: of course yaar he some times came to my home with sid.

reem: so both are childhood friends.

tunu;(in mind: childhood friends may be she is talking about sumedh):  ha yes reem.

reem:(in mind: oh so they both are childhood sweet hearts. even bhai know about it .) hoo nice.

tunu: from how much time you know sid.

reem:(in mind: why do you want to know. you already took him away from me): well from childhood . he also used to visit our home with sumedh bhai.

tunu: there is not much age gap between you and sumedh why you always call him bhai.

reem: It's not about age gap its the respect I give to him.

tunu: wow I am really impressed. I didn't believe sid when he told about you. but now I totally agree with him.

reem: agree what?

tunu: you're a unique girl with a lot of values.( reem smiled at this statement)

reem: sid told that?

tunu: yes not only that he also forces me to call him bhai.

reem: what ?

tunu: what happened did I said anything wrong.