Chapter 7

Sumedh pov:

I was sitting in the ground then sid called some one and came to me.

sid: dude I am so happy today.

sumedh: ok but why?

sid: U know my cousin also studying in the same college we used to meet for every summer holidays and enjoy alot but for past 4 years we haven't met and not have any contact.

then he got some message.

sid: mom sent his number let me call him.

sumedh: ya ok I will meet reem and come In a while.

sid :ok bye.

i went to meet reem . she seemed to be so happy for her first day and also got a new friend .

reem: bhai you come with me to the canteen I will introduce u to my friend.

sumu: ha why not

just then sid sent a message to meet him in the ground.

sumu: reem you go na I will meet her next time and call me after you are done .

reem: okay byee

I went to ground to meet sid.

end pov

Faisal pov:

when I was in canteen jann told me that sid called so quickly took the phone and talked to him and I said to jann that I am going to meet him. I went to ground.

faisu: hey sid (I hugged him)

sid: hey fais (hugged me bak)

faisu:How are you?

sid: Iam too good. how about you?

fais: fyn

after that we had some normal talks then.

sid: Fais by the way who is  the girl talked me on the phone?

fais: oh she is jann..   Jannat my best friend I told you na.

sid: oh your Jann(passing a teasing smile)

fais: ha (blushing a little)

sid: but you told so good about her but she seems to be quite opposite

fais: no no i think you misunderstood her she is naughty some times but very nice girl.

sid: If you certified then she must be (he laughed saying this)

boy: arey sid tell me the joke na even I want to laugh

sid: arey sumu come hear I will introduce you to my cousin. he is Faisal and Fais he is sumedh my best friend

sumu: hii faisal

fais: hi sumedh you can call me fais.

sumu: cool you can also call me sumu.

after while we all chit chatted I don't even checked the time. then sumu got a call so he left to pick up the call. then I checked the time shit yaar I left jann in the canteen on morning and now it became evening she must be angry with me. I need to call her. soon I quickly took my phone. I was about to call just then it is slipped from my hand and fall inside the fountain.

fais: shit shit..

sid : arey fais what happened.

fais: yaar my phone fallen inside the fountain.

sid: arey no need to worry I will make it get repaired or you can buy the new one.

fais: ya what can we do now.