Chapter 23

new character(tunisha): cousin sister of sid. she has a crush on sumedh. Studies fashion designing. came mumbai for a competition

Still there are 2 days for exams

Still there are 2 days for exams . Everyone in college are deeply involved in studies. Reem ,mallika and jannu are studying near garden close to parking area . They are are immense in studies then they hear a loud horn sound disturbing there studies. They looked up to see a beautiful girl coming out of the car. She soon went and hugged a boy . This made someone very angry.(I think you can understand the scenario)

girl: Darling you said you'll spend your entire time with me.

sid:(yes the  boy is sid): what to do my baby girl my exams are gonna start if I don't study now , I'll fail for sure.

then they both looked at garden area and went to that place. 

sid: hey guys meet tunu and tunu they are my friends jannu,mallika and... reem(smiling forcefully)

tunu: Hi girls, I am tunu and I am, from NYC.

jannu: oh NYC that's great and I love your dressing.

tunu:Oh really thankyou. By the way yours is also good.

jannu: thanks

sid: tunu you no need to lie . I already know no one is better than you in anything.you know guys she also studying fashion designing in NYC. She even had a own fashion club and also own many awards.

tunu: sid stop praising me yaar. You know I don't like it.

sid; see she is such a down to earth person that's why I like her most.

(with that words reem heart is broken and she unable to hear anything so she thought to left the place)

reem: guys I have a work with Latha mam I am leaving .

jannu: ok bye we'll catch you at canteen.

reem: ok (with a heavy heart she left the place. Sid somewhat sensed something is wrong with her ,so he thought to ask sumedh.)

mallika: achha sid how is tunu related to you?

sid: Actually she is my Sister ya but cousin.

jannu: why the god is really cruel. For such a nice, pretty girl like you , you had a such monkey brother like sid.

sid: hey who is monkey here?

jannu: the one who is responding .

sid: hey.

jannu: heyyy

tunu : ok stop stop no one is monkey here.

mallika: guys seriously (then faisal and sumedh saw them)

faiasal: hey tunu what are you doing here.

tunu: I came to suprise you my pussyhand.

faisu: oh my god you still remember that.