Chapter 13

reem pov:

it's been 2 days after sleep over,  all our gang got to know that mallika is suffering for something but she is not saying it and bhai told us not to discuss about it and I totally agree with him discussing about that topic make her so uncomfortable so all of us behaving like we didn't know that and even mallika feeling relief that we are not bringing that topic. I made my way to kitchen  to grab something to eat . it is 11:45pm both my parents are outside and I am roaming around the house. I took some chocolates and chip packets went to living room and switched on the tv. Around 10mintues later, I feel something weird I feel like someone else present inside my home. suddenly all lights are off ok now I should admit that it is a bit scary so I searched for my phone by god's grace I found it and turn on the flash light .I found someone was hiding behind the curtains I slowly step towards it .

reem: who is it?.

I gulped when I saw someone's shadow near couch. I am afraid to go there but I brought some courage and asked again. 

person: BOHHHHHHHH

reem: ahhhh (my heart beat is stopped at once due to fear I closed my eyes. then suddenly all lights came and I saw the person i signed in relief. They are my gang.

all gang: HAPPY BIRTHDAY REEEMMM.

reem: thankyou guyssss. but you can wish normally na you guys scared me a lot

jannu: hahaha reem if we wish normally then who call us friends yaar

faisal: point right.

reem: haha very funny(in sarcastic way)

mallika: chal we should cut the cake now.

sumu and sid brought cake. It is in the shape of book actually like harry potter book.

 It is in the shape of book actually like harry potter book

reem: wow I loved the cake whose choice is this?

sumedh: it's sid choice. 

reem: oh thank you

sid: you are  welcome I am glad you like it.

faisal: ok now shall we cut the cake.

I cut the cake and I gave first piece to sumu bhai.

sumedh: happy birthday my little princess.

reem: thanks bhai.

after that I gave to mallika, jannu, faisal and at last sid.

sid: happy birthday to my angel.

reem: what?(surprised to listen the word angel)

sid: what what I just wished you

reem: oh ok thanks.(i don't know what else say I just didn't make any eye contact with him that will end up with staring. I don't want to be embarrassed on my birthday)