Chapter 22

Sumedh reached home, he went to his room and got freshen up. He is working on his laptop so concentratedly .But there is a different expressions on his face. His lips are not leaving there smile, his eyes are showing pure love. After completion of his work he felt proud of himself and he made a photocopy of it. 

sumedh pov:

From the first day when I met you I fall in love with you mallika , but I am unable to express it because I know something is bothering you . Sometime you seem so close to me . I feel like I know you from years but in the very next second you behave like a total stranger to me .I don't know what bothering you but trust me I'll make you forget them and bring all happiness in your life. I want you to trust me completely and tell me the truth which is bothering you .The day when you confess your fear , I promise you mallika I will propose you and will shower a lots of love that was hiding in my heart from several days . But I am sure the day is  very soon , because you are moving so freely with everyone not to tell you are even cracking jokes of course some are lame but I don't mind. You know mallika you are the cutest girl that I had  ever met . Before your appearance in my life, my entire life is simple and same but when you entered each day seems different , each moment I am spending with you is memorable. Your face is keep running on my mind, the way you smile, the way you rotate your eyes, the way you tease, the way you eat chocolate , the way you play with your hair  everything is picture clear in my mind. You don't even know how much I love you. I LOVE U FOR EVER  AND EVER MY MALLIKA.

end pov

he wrote the entire thing in a paper and attached the picture on the other side and placed it in a box where it contains many papers of his feelings towards mallika. He hide it carefully so that no one notice it. He went down to eat something.

the work he done before is below:

sumedh: mom I am damn hungry where is my food

sumedh mom: sumedh is something happened at college?

sumedh: no mom. why are you asking like that?

sm: sumu I think something is wrong with reem.

sumedh: what happened to reem mom.

sm: today afternoon sarada told me that reem came home early and she looked so pale.

sumedh: mom she said she is not feeling well. 

sm: no sumedh I think something bothering our reem. sarada told me she didn't ate her lunch properly so I prepared her favourite Chole Bhature. But she didn't even touched it and said she didn't want to eat it.

sumedh: what reem didn't ate that.

sm: and not only that she looked so down. I think there is something that bothering her. you first go and talk to her.

sumedh: ok mom I'll talk to her.

what happened to reem she can't stop eating if she saw Chole Bhature. But today she didn't even touched it. I should talk to her. when he reached her room he saw reem sat on the edge of the room crying continuously by holding a photo frame.