Chapter 25

In a coffee shop sid, sumedh, tunu , faisal and mallika are seated on a round table.

sid: guys I am gonna propose reem.

faisal: What??

tunu: When?

mallika: Finally...

sid: yes I realized I am so dumb to not notice her love. So I am not going to my waste time and I am gonna propose her today Evening.

everyone : HOOOOOOOOOOO.(everyone in the table shouted making everyone in the cafe looking at them.

sumedh: Ok guys we have very less time we need to plan this.

tunu: But sorry guys I have appointments for today may be I cannot help you.(with a sad look)

sid: What why cannot you just postpone them

tunu: no sid they are related to my project work. I am gonna meet Adrithi mam the famous designer today.

mallika: oh the one who is model and designer.

tunu: yes. after a long struggle I have a chance to meet her . It'll help in my carrer and work. I am sorry.

sid: it's ok.

sumedh: wait . Actually you can help.

tunu: but how?

sumedh: We need to keep reem busy in some work at first we thought jannu can handle but she can only handle till college hours. But we need some more time.

faisal: So?

mallika: if tunu take reem  with her she can be busy with work and we can get some extra time.

sumedh; Exactly.

sid: yes reem is also fashion designer so she won't say no to it.

tunu: But I'll have a private meeting after exhibition with her. What if she wanted to return at that time.

faisal: take jannu with you she can handle  reem.

tunu: ok

sid: ya perfect then.

sumedh: so first we need to....

(they all discussing the plan and started their preparation. as part of their plan tunu asked reem whether she is willing to or not. reem accepted the offer instantly as well as jannu .So the 3 of them went to exhibition. where as sid, sumedh, faisal and mallika are in preparation process).

reem pov:

tunu went to meet adrithi mam in private to discuss about her project me and jannu are waiting for her after 1hour she came, we started leaving .

jannu: Reem , tunu I am feeling hungry.

tunu: me too.

jannu: wait let's us stop near the mall and have some food there.

reem: ok 

we all stopped near the mall.

tunu: you guys go ahead I'll park the car and join .

jannu: ok. come on reem  lets go.

reem: lets sit here(I showed her empty spot in the food court we both sat and gave our order. )

jannu: reem I am goin to restroom .sit here don't go anywhere.

reem: ok( gosh I am not a kid to wander and also I am not in a mood to . But something is wrong with this people they are acting strange. I am in my own land then one cute little girl came towards me gave me gift box. I stared at her.)