Chapter 20

hello watty's

Before going to Story I am saying my sincere apologies to every reader for late update I know I always apologize for late update but what to do I am not having much time for thinking and writing the plot. I was so busy and engaged in a project whose dead line is in 1month. So I was really not having time for updating the story. After many days I got time today so I was updating now and I can't say about next update but I will try to update it fast. I hope you will understand my position.

with love❤❤:

TheUntruthStories.

Mallika pov:

I am observing reem for few days what happened to her, she said she is loving sid but behaving very close to sameer. Is she out of mind I clearly saw the disappointment in sid's face .I need to talk with her.

(she goes near the garden, she sees sid is rushing into his car and driving very harshly frustration is clear in his face. she was about to go back but she sees reem and sameer coming holding their hands)

mallika: reem I want to talk to you

reem: ok mallika.(mallika looks at sameer he understood and left the place)

mallika: reem what is this why are you with sameer?

reem: what do mean by that mallika

mallika: I don't want to question you but you said you like sid but your behavior is telling something else.  

reem: something else? no no mallika it's not like what you think

mallika: then?

reem: I am just playing trick to make sid jealous

mallika: why?

sumedh: to make him realise his feeling.

mallika: ohh now I understood 

sumedh: what do you think about our plan is it worked out?

mallika: of course. but don't you think it is extreme

sumedh I don't think so.

mallika: no sumedh making him jealous is ok but the way you are portraying make sid feel that reem doesn't love him.

reem: no but I am loving him.

mallika: ya but he doesn't know it. Just think it you never behaved with sid the way you behave with sameer. So he may think like that.

sumedh: right mallika I didn't thought in that way.

reem: bhai may be that's why sameer got me wrong.

sumedh: got you wrong?

reem: yes bhai he proposed me.

mallika,sumedh: what?

reem: yes bhai but I told him everything then he understood my situation.

sumedh: I need to talk with sameer.

mallika: wait first we need to check sid.

sumedh: why?

mallika: I saw him angrily coming out of garden and rushed into his car.

reem: by chance did he hear our conversation.

sumedh: I will talk to sid

end pov