Chapter 4

A girl pov:

I was in a plane sitting near window. I am not sleepy so I am surfing my phone. I played games, watched some videos and completely covered my entire phone. aah I am feeling bored. I glanced the entire plane it is so quite and all are sleeping. I looked at my fasiuuu he is sleeping very peacefully beside me. he looks so cute. So I quickly took a pic . Then I thought to make a video for my channel (she has a youtube channel).

Jannu: (taking to camera): hey guyss i am in plane flying to mumbai for my further studies. Everyone is sleeping in the plane and I got so bored so I thought to make something funny video. 

showing faisu.

Jannu: you know my bestie Faisu right, so I am planning to make an art on his pretty face.

I placed camera in front seat so that it captures every thing. then I took my makeup bag grabbed some lipsticks.

Jannu: so guyss I am using this lipsticks to make "THE GREAT ART OF JANNAT".

I started drawing art on his face he didn't even moved a inch. after 30 min I completed the art.

Jannu : see guys I completed the art. It is just amazing. So faisu is still sleeping so we capture his reaction later and even I am sleepy too so Gud night guyss.

I turned of the video and slept .

end pov

Faisal pov:

I waked up and saw the time it is 4:30. I looked at jannu she is sleeping peacefully like a puppy holding my hands. I felt so happy. I love her from my childhood but she considered me as her best friend when ever I tried to express my feeling to her I was taken a back by the thought that if she doesn't have a feeling for me, if she rejects me , then I can't have her friendship. So I never dare to say that.

as we are going to land in 45minutes I thought to wake her up. 

Faisal : Jann wakeup we are going to land in 45 minutes.

Jann: ha faisu let me sleep for 10 min.

Faisal : no jann  see everyone in the plane are awake and we are going to land.

Jann : ok (she muttered and rubbing her eyes like 5 year old kid)

Faisal : cute (chuckled at her cuteness)

jann woke and she is laughing at me what happened. Not only her everyone here are laughing at me i am going to ask her she immediately took her phone and started recording.

Jann (to camera): Good morning guys see the reaction of last night art .

She turned the camera towards me I didn't understand what she is saying. She quickly took a mirror in her bag and placed in front of me. 

What the Hell was that. I started screming. Everyone in the plane turned towards me and jann is laughing like hell.

I quickly ran to washroom to wash my face and I cleaned my face and came back still all are having teasing looks and I ignored them and went near her still she is  talking something in camera. I quickly went and asked her

Faisal : Jann u did this right

Jann : ss Faisu 

Faisal : why??

Jann : actually last night I got so bored and I thought to make an art

Faisal : so u just got my face to do that

Jann : arey u should be happy that I made u r ugly face to so pretty by my art. In fact u should thank me.

Faisal : acha then I will also make an art so it will be balance.