Part 1

After school you plan to go over bakugous house just because you have nothing better to do. You text your groupchat with your best friends aka (bakugou,kiri,and denki). You text the groupchat and say "yooo kachaan can I come over later lets have a rematch in mortal kombat" knowing how competitive he is when it comes to games. Bakugou text's back and says "SURE IF YOU'RE READY FOR ANOTHER ASS WHOOPING!!!!AND DON'T CALL ME KACHAAN". Kiri then texts and says "wait didn't y/n beat you last time tho bakugou?" Bakugou texts back and says "SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR MIND YOUR BUISNESS". Kiri says "love ya bakugou" bakugou replies "whatever", you say "kiri make sure you call denki and tell him to come too so he wont get mad because we left him again lol" "gotcha" kiri replies.

*incoming ft call from pikachu* Denki is calling you!!, you hurry and answer and see his wet shoulders and hair meaning he just got out of the shower. You get butterflies and stare, denki says "i heard you guys were going to kachaans house?" you break out your gaze and say "o yea i told kiri to call you". You then say "did you just get out of the shower?" he says "yea" you giggle and say "don't be shy point the camera down a lil bit" in a flirtatious voice. Denki blushes and says "woahhh i can't tell if your joking or not" in your mind your saying "im so serious" but what comes out is "yea im kidding unless...". You watch his whole face turn red as he puts his phone down now facing the ceiling, and you hear muffling sounds, you ask him "what are you doing" he says "getting dressed what else what I be doing". You point your camera towards the ceiling and cover your mouth as you start to get a tingly feeling in your stomach.

He peeks into the camera shirtless and says "hey where'd ya go i wanna see your cute face" You try not to scream or laugh, so you clear your throat and go back in frame and say "i'm still here" He sits the camera up and you can see he's wearing nothing but boxers and is putting on his shirt. As you look down your eyes widen, in your mind your thinking "sorry denki but it looked at me first". As he's putting on his shirt his muffled words say "want me to pick you up?" you get happy and say "omg please i most definitely don't wanna walk". He finishes putting on his shirt and says okay i'll call you when im on my way, see ya in a little bit sunshine" with his cute bright smile doing a thumbs up.