the next day

As you're trying to get comfortable you ajust yourself and move back a little. Forgetting Kirishima was behind you, your butt accidentally rubs against him. Your eyes shoot open and you hope he doesn't notice or feel that. He doesn't move which means he's really asleep, he just wraps his arms around your waist and brings you closer. You fall back asleep.

It's now 6am and Katsuki is walking up the stairs to get something from his room. He opens the door to see you Denki and Kirishima all snuggled up and close to each other. He sucks his teeth, gets what he needed, then walks out the room and into the bathroom to shower. The shower isn't loud but it's making enough noise to wake you up out of your sleep. You open your eyes but continue laying down, you look down to see Kirishima's arm wrapped around your side, and your arm around Denki. You remove your arm from Denki and start to play with and massage his hair.

mmm it's so soft

The shower then turns off and Katsuki walks into the room with only a towel around his waist and him rubbing a towel through his hair. You don't move from your spot but you can see him walk into the room. You continue to rub Denki's hair and Katsuki notices his hair moving. He walks over to the bed and looks over Denki to see you blushing  and smiling while rubbing his hair. "uh Katsuki can u back up your shower water is dripping on me" you say to him. He smirks and shakes his hair causing water to splash on you. "oh my bad" he chuckled as he rubs his towel through his hair. You sit up and rub your face "ew stop stupid you're gonna wake them up".

Bakugou so? I don't care 

You still

You look down to notice bakugous towel slipping a little. To be smart you push him a little causing his towel to slip. You slap your hand over your mouth and stare. He almost barely catches his towel. You cover your eyes but peak.

Bakugou WHAT THE FUCK U ALMOST SEEN MY DICK

You so? I don't care *you say mocking him*

Bakugou dumbass what if they were up

You then i guess they would have seen it too

You were about to say something but Denki stretches and sits up. He looks over and sees katsuki in his towel then back at you smiling.

Denki um..wtf did i sleep through

Bakugou huh??NO WHATEVER YOU ARE THINKING NO!!

You just laugh and get up and walk into the bathroom. Once you get into the bathroom you silently scream and jump around. "OMG I SEEN IT...I THINK...i mean i saw it through the towel so i know for sure mans is packing..i wish denki didn't wake up so soon tho".You silently say, you get done talking to yourself in the mirror then open the drawer and get a new toothbrush. You begin brushing your teeth then you hear a knock on the door.

You hmm? you hum with your toothbrush in your mouth

Kirishima (y/n)??

You mhmm

Kirishima can u hurry i like..have to pee