scary movie 👀

About an hour into the movie Kirishima and Denki are practically hiding under the covers.

Denki "i-i thought manly boys didn't get scared huh" he says with a shaky voice

Kirishima "wh-who says im s-scared huh, im just..getting prepared..for the jumpscare"

Denki "haha it seems im more manly then you"

Kirishima "no way your almost completely under the blanket"

The movie continues then there's silence...Denki and Kiri start to pull their heads under the blankets. Then two screams fill up the house and u pop out out of your sleep and start screaming aswell. Katsuki comes stomping up the stairs "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG", "Denki and i were just...watching a scary movie". "ARE U FUCKING KIDDING??U BITCHES ARE SCREAMING LIKE THAT BECAUSE OF A MOVIE" katsuki says with his fists balled up. You sitting up in the middle of Denki and Kirishima scared and confused. "my heart is racing so fast omg", Denki puts his hand on your chest to feel your heart, "welp she isn't lying and she has pretty big boo-". His sentence gets cut short to you choking him.

Denki "o-kay- I'm- s-orry"

You practically shaking because your still scared to death. "Haha sorry (y/n) didn't mean to wake you up" Kirishima says while scratching the back of his head. "KIDSSSS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING UP THERE DO YOU KNOW WHAT FUCKING TIME IT IS GO TO BED OR LEAVE!" Mitsuki shouts up the stairs from her bedroom. "Time...TIME WHAT TIME IS IT" you frantically look for your phone which you can't find so you reach over Denki and grab his "4:25am?!!! fuck i didn't text my mom" 

kirishima "i'm sure she'll be...okay with it"

You "we'll see tomorrow"

Katsuki was still standing in the doorway just looking at you all. "Katsu wanna come cuddle with ussss" you say with a smirk. "I'll pass", "awww Katsuuu we need you for extra warmth"

Denki "yeaa bakugou come onnn"

Kirishima "a little nap wouldn't hurt"

Bakugou "No, i'm going back down just stay quiet whatever you do"

"Yup yup you won't have to worry about us bakubro, night" Kirishima said. You all say goodnight to Katsuki as he left the room and closed the door. "so what movie do u guys wanna watch now" Denki asked you two. "Well seeing how i got the life scared out of me earlier...not a scary movie" denki and Kirishima both chuckle as Denki scrolls through netflix. "Ou how about barbie" "Denki omg yessss the memoriess". Denki puts on Barbie and you all sit up and watch it for a phew then you lay down and get to sleep. You are in the middle(middle spoon) denki is your (little spoon) and Kirishima is your (big spoon). You all snuggle up next to each other and fall asleep.