"sleepover"

"SLEEPY??!!! NO YOUR GONNA REMATCH ME". You belly flop on Katsuki's bed in between Denki and Kirishima, with your head faced down in the bed you answer "no..i don't think i will". You hear katsuki's foot steps walk over to the bed as he grabs your waist. You flinch, Katsuki says "don't make me" Denki and Kirishima both lift their heads up from their phones and look at each other. You turn your head to the side and reach your hands back behind u to grab his hands and move them from your waist sluggishly. "Katsuki come on  i'm tired i don't wanna play right now", "fine" Katsuki sits on his beanbag chair and turns on Netflix and puts on a random movie. 

Without realizing it you drifted off to sleep. Kiri noticed and pulls the covers over you. You turn onto your side facing Denki and snuggle your face into the side of his thigh. Denki looks up at kirishima and whisper screams "what do i do?!! do i move her??" "definitely not let pebble sleep" he says in a soft whisper while rubbing his hands playing with your hair. 

Denki "pebble?!!"

Kirishima "dude you call her sunshine"

Denki "well..that's because it's cute"

Kirishima "nah pebble suits her more"

Bakugou "can ya'll shut the fuck up both of them sound stupid"

"Jeez that's harsh" Denki says sarcastically. "i don't care be quiet and let her sleep", "we should all have a sleepover tonight!!!" Kiri whisper screams. "Totally..well (y/n)'s technically already sleep but still yea" Denki says while smiling and giving kiri a thumbs up. Katsuki turns around to look at them and says "ain't no way in hell i'm sleeping with ya'll"

Denki "oh bakugou who said you have to??you can sleep on the couch~" *in a sarcastic tone*

Bakugou "Dipshit did you forget who's fucking room you were in you can get the fuck out for all i  care"

Denki "so admit you want to have a sleepover"

Bakugou "no u make it sound weird, you know what.. i don't really give 2 shits so have fun i'm sleeping downstairs"

Denki and Kirishima look at each other puzzled. Katsuki then leaves the room and closes the door behind him. Denki crawls to the bottom of the bed and grabs katsuki's controller and changes the movie to a scary one. "i heard this was a really scary movie so lets do a try not to get scared challenge", "ha im in" kiri says as he smirks.