going home pt.2/ arriving home

Ochako well...are you and Bakugou like...a thing orrr-

You WHA?? NO NO NO nothing like that haha

You say blushing a little

Ochako hmm i mean i never see you guys talk at school, and you called by his first name!! that's why i was a little surprised..even though he really doesn't talk to anyone...WAIT DID YOU SPEND THE NIGHT??!!

jeez she's asking a lot of questions

You yea but i didn't mean too, it was late so i just stayed over

Ochako omgggg you stayed over a boys house you have to tell me more later

You both arrive at the store Ochako was going to

Ochako welp y/n i'll see you at school text me byee

You byee Ochako see ya

Time skip (you arrive to your block)

*sigh* finally here..hopefully mom isn't too upset that i didn't call or anything..

You slowly open your front door and step in your house. You put your keys on the table then go upstairs too your room, close your door, and flop on your bed and sigh in relief. You doze off to sleep. About 3 hours  you sense a presence in your room so you pop out of your sleep and stand on your bed in a fighting position. You open your eyes fully and see your mom standing there with her arms crossed and a straight but annoyed face.

*y/m= your mom*

Y/m so...you decide to go out to your friends house...not call me to let me know you got there SAFELY then proceed to spend the night without my permission or letting me know?...and you didn't even text or call me to let me know you were coming home.

You fix your stance and put your head down.

You i'm sorry, i was really tired and fell asleep before getting the chance to call you.

Y/m we've been over this i don't know how many times y/n...with all this new hero stuff you're doing you need to let me know when you wanna do something okay. You really had me worried for a bit.

You get off your bed and hug your mom

You mom i'm so so sorry i'll call you and text you next time i promise...and can you stop just...appearing in my room please..it's kinda creepy

Y/m haha well i wanted to see if you were here, well i'm gonna start dinner i'll call you when it's done.

Your mom then teleport's out your room and downstairs.

jeez i hate when she does that

Moms info:skip if you want

name: (your moms name)/y/m

quirk: teleportation, can travel to any place she thinks about(can only teleport if she's been there before or seen it before)