the dinner table

Looking directly into his glowing red eyes he slurps his ramen then looks away. Not removing his foot off your legs but bringing it higher.

wtf why do i feel so weak. like i just want to melt into katsuki's arms

You noticing Kirishima and Denki's legs rubbing against yours only made you blush and your butterflies almost making your stomach turn inside out. 

the tension is very sexual in here today...i wonder whats up

They all finish their food leaving you the only one left to finish. "you not hungry (y/n)~" Kiri smirks at you and says

why do i feel like they are all in on something

You hurry to finish up the rest of your food and say "see done". You then feel a warm hand on your thigh your head turns to Denki smirking down at you.

maybe they are just..playing a joke or something...AND WAIT MITSUKI IS ON THE COUCH WHAT ARE THEY DOING

Denki then cups your face in his hand while still rubbing your thigh "stay quiet for me okay sunshine" then winks

All three of them!!!...oh no this is my best yet worse nightmare

Denki lets go of your face. You then look over at Katsuki who says "MO- I MEAN...NEVERMIND WE'RE GOING UPSTAIRS DON'T BOTHER US!!!" Mitsuki then yells back "WHATEVER". They all stand up and you shyly get up as well. You get swept off your feet as Katsuki throws you over his shoulder.

"WHA-" 

And carries you up the stairs, he slaps your butt as you flinch and blush making eye contact with Kirishima as Katsuki carries you up the steps.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!AND WHY IS KIRI LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT

You all get to Katsuki's room and he lowers you onto the bed. You lay there in shock almost unable to move. dude i have to be dreaming there's no way i'm about to be gang ba-    You couldn't fully process your thoughts because you see them pulling up their shirts. You close your eyes and wave your hand in front of your face.

Wha- what are ya'll doing it isn't that hot to be taking off your clothes!!!!" you say blushing 

Denki "with you in here it is" 

kirishima "yo denki that was kinda smooth ngl"

Denki "i know right!!"

Katsuki looks at both of them and mumbles. 

Katsuki "UGH DUMBASSES SEE NOW I DON'T WANNA FUCKING DO IT ANYMORE"

Kirishima "bakugou you can't lie what denki said was kinda fire tho"

what the fuck???!!- You sit there as they go back in forth

Katsuki "PUT YOUR FUCKING SHIRT ON YOU'RE MAKING ME UNCOMFORTABLE"

Denki "no BAKUGOU you put your shirt on"he says as he mocks katsuki.

"Sorry to interrupt... but what the fuck was that" Katsuki scoffs and looks away and says "tch its none of your damn buisness". You stand up and cross your arms "NO KATSUKI I THINK IT IS".