LS(Long Stories) Results- Judges Round

Here are the results of Samaina Fanfiction Awards 2020 'Judges Round'
Category-LS(Long Stories)

Thank you __wandering__ for judging this round❤.

Winner is

MagicalMe207  for Expectedly Unexpected.

Review:Though the cover isn't so attractive and eye catching, the storyline is fabulous. The way the story was proceeded and the events happened one after the other, the emotions of Naina, Sameer and their friends and families, the turmoils of Samaina was well described and through the words used by the writer makes the readers feel the pain of the character. I personally felt like I was there in the story myself. No words or judgement can give justice to this story. The way the suspense she created and retained it, the reasons stated were well written.
The writer made a readers think possible upcoming sequences, initially when I started reading it I thought it as love blooming btwn a bad boy and an innocent girl but the twist of separation blew my mind off, she doesn't leave any chance in amazing the readers with the new twists and turns in the story.

Hats off and a huge round of applause. The word play was awesome, no spelling mistakes, no grammar error. An amazing fanfic, I'm in love with the story.

And

And

RishikaShrivastava for
Groom's Choice.

Review:A very few stories have the audacity of portraying a love triangle so beautifully. All the stories that I have read rush the concept, but here the author has taken it slow and gradually have sculpted the feelings. The period of longing and pain when you aren't able to with the person whom you love, the inner turmoil of the two individuals, the support from family and friends is amazingly written. The way the writer has shown the sacrificing nature of the female protagonist just for the sake of Sameer and so that there are no bitterness in the relationship of two brothers and their family. The flow is 10/10, the word play is 10/10, the concept and the stillness is 10/10. The emotions which she has displayed in the story via her wordplay is on point, the 5-10 mins which you spend on reading each update are worth it as there is a purity in her writing. It deserves this position.