TS/FS Results-Judges Round

Here are the results of TS/FS Judges Choice Round.

Winner of this round is MagicalMe207
For  LOVE HURTS AND LOVE HEALS.

A SHORT REVIEW : A well-written story though based on a slightly common track. The blurb is truly well-written and exact.

POINTS OF APPRECIATION:

∆ Perfect Characterisation: All the characters involved were very well portrayed. Their individual personalities were retained as well as expressed appropriately.

∆ To the point emotions: All the emotions depicted by the characters were to the point without any exaggeration. Be it pain, agony, conviction, hurt, humour or anger, all were used rightly and at the right places

∆ Great use of humour: Humour being synonymous to Munna and Pandit's personality, it being added to Swati more and Preeti as well made it really great and entertaining.  Preeti and Swati's humorous and slightly dramatic dialogues really stole the spotlight for a second!

POINTS OF IMPROVISATION:

∆ Cover: A good cover does attract more readers to the story. It would be great if you could get a cover done for your story.

∆ Presentation: The dialogues could have been highlighted and the paragraphs could have been more well divided. But that isn't much of a major issue.

A FINAL NOTE: This a great TS with good plot twists. It made me frown, made me a bit sad, made me happy and made me laugh as well. A good versioned story based on this track.

 A good versioned story based on this track

First Runner up is Khamoshdil for  LOVE IN LOCKDOWN

SHORT REVIEW:
A good concept with pretty nice balance of all the characters. You really need to proofread your blurb as well as the story to make it grammatically correct as there were a number of grammatical errors. All in all it was a very good piece of work with a good flow of events and both humour and love factor were handled well. A more interesting title and good hold on vocabulary and grammar is all what you need to work upon.