🔼IMPORTANT NOTICE🔽

Hello people!
We know it's been quite long that we were active last here, and maybe that has made us look very unprofessional, and we sincerely apologise for that.

Coming to the Awards, here is the status of the results of all the categories:

1) OS[ONE SHOT]

• Round 1 (Judgement)✅

• Round 2 (Judgement)✅

• Voting Round✅

• Results- Published✅

2) TS/FS

• Round 1 (Judgement)✅

• Round 2 (Judgement)❌

• Voting Round ✅

• Results- Not published❌

3) SS[SHORT STORIES]

• Round 1 (Judgement)✅

• Round 2 (Judgement)✅

• Voting Round✅

• Results- Published✅

4) LS[LONG STORIES]

• Round 1 (Judgement)✅

• Round 2 (Judgement)❌

• Voting Round✅

• Results- Not Published❌

Coming to the unpublished results, the Results of Round 2 of Judgement and the Results of Voting Round of LS category, would be published by tonight.

For the TS category, after which the awards would be officially closed, there have been some issues with the results. The Round 1 of TS category was judged by __wandering__ and TheChocolateGirlx  and were judged well enough, but many of the participants, and we as well were quite unsatisfied with the results, owing to which our team members have done the judgement all over again, and we hope that we are able to satisfy everybody this time.

Since the results of Round 1 of TS category would be coming up again, and they would be published by tomorrow (Sunday), we will be opening the Voting Round for it once again, from the very next moment, which will be open till Tuesday, 10.30am.

We'll publish the results of Round 2 of Judgement and results of Voting Round of TS category by Thursday, after which the awards would be officially closed.

We are extremely sorry for all the inconveniences caused this time and we promise to take care of them all in future.

Any kinds of doubts and queries are welcome.