𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌

Unfortunately, Ivan hadn't returned from Durmstrang this holiday season because he was going to spend it over at his girlfriend's in France. Of course father and Cecilia didn't approve of this but it was too late to stop the stubborn boy from going. This left Ivory alone to deal with her father and her two least favorite people in the wizarding world. Now she really wished she had stayed behind at Hogwarts.

Could this holiday get any more worse? And the answer was yes.

Yes it can.

"The Rosier family are hosting a Christmas party and they've invited us, every Sacred Twenty Eight families are going to be there." Leonard announced at dinner, looking up from his plate to meet the eyes of everyone sitting at the dining table.

Ivory disliked attending to gatherings and the reason for that was because there was this particular person she just wished not to see.

"B-but-" Ivory sputtered but was rudely interrupted.

"No buts, you'll make an appearance whether you like it or not." Cecilia tried to say it as nicely as possible, nearly hissing at Ivory whilst doing so.

So on the day of the Christmas party, Ivory spent the entire morning getting herself ready. Cecilia had picked out a dress for her and to Ivory's horror... it was pink. So she decided to spice it up and change it to a different style and color.

"Colovaria." With a wave of her wand, she changed the color of the dress into emerald green; not really caring if Cecilia would scream at her when she saw it.

Ivory spent hours fixing her hair and perfecting her make up, smiling to herself once she was satisfied with her look.

Just as expected, Cecilia was outraged when she saw what Ivory did to the dress but Leonard simply said that she looked marvelous. Cecilia still disagreed but she didn't say it directly infront of her husband, giving Ivory a stern look that said 'don't-you-dare-test-me-any-further'.

Cecilia held Ivory by the arm, moving closer to whisper or better yet hiss something into her ear.

"Look, I don't like this anymore than you do but since I have no choice but to bring you along, I suggest you act on your best behavior young lady. This includes treating the other guests politely, so when someone asks you to dance with them just do it." Cecilia muttered, finally releasing her grasp as she trudged down the marble staircase.

"What?!" Ivory scoffed but Cecilia had ignored her, watching the bitch join her husband.

"Shall we?" Leonard extended a hand for Cecilia to take, the woman beamed an overly exaggerated smile as she gladly took his hand.

"We shall."

Ivory made a disgusted sound, carefully climbing down the steps since she was wearing heels but nearly tripped in the process because her idiot of a stepbrother had purposely bumped into her.

"Watch it you slime ball!" Ivory snarled at the ten year old, clutching onto the banisters for support.

"Watch it you slime ball!" Anthony mocked in a childish voice, laughing at the furious face Ivory wore. She managed to reach out and smack Anthony on the back of his head without Cecilia noticing.

"Mum! Ivory hit me!" Anthony whined, sounding similarly like Draco Malfoy. The kid ran down the remaining steps and approached his Mum to snitch on Ivory like he usually did but Cecilia had paid no mind, her attention completely focused upon Leonard.

⊰᯽⊱┈══ ❊ ❃ ❁ ❃ ❊ ══┈⊰᯽⊱

"Straighten up your posture. You look like a hunchback." Cecilia commanded, pointing at the way Ivory was slightly leaning forward. The loud chatter and classical music playing downstairs could be heard even from the entrance. She had to admit the Rosiers were quite wealthy. Chandeliers hung from the ceilings, the entire place was practically decorated from top to bottom much like Hogwarts during the winter season except it was more... elegant here.