𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒍𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏

The news of Rubeus Hagrid being taken to Azkaban and Albus Dumbledore being suspended from Hogwarts had spread throughout the school like wildfire. The Ministry suspect Hogwarts' Gamekeeper to being the one whom had opened the Chamber of Secrets fifty years ago and probably did it again, Ivory could hardly believe it. Such a sweet hearted bloke couldn't have opened the Chamber of Secrets...

As for Dumbledore, Lucius Malfoy had personally paid a visit at Hogwarts last night to inform the headmaster about the Order of Suspension that all the twelve governors have agreed on. Now with Albus Dumbledore gone, it set the school in a state of fear.

Half the sixth years during Apparition lessons have managed to Apparate inside their hoops and this included Ivory, at last after all the twisting and spinning for a thousand times she had managed to get the hang of it. Although she still needed more practice to Apparate in a destination much more further than just a meter away from her.

To the boys dismay, final exams were nearing close and it was a struggle for Ivory to study in the Slytherin common room during the day because of how loud the room would constantly be.

During these past weeks, Ivory had managed to slip out of line and enter the library without any of the professors knowing. She knew it was risky but it was the only place she felt comfortable with preparing herself for the upcoming exams. But mostly because she missed her favourite spot.

Ivory fell back in line as she slowly stalked down the corridors, abandoning the rest of the sixth years whom are being taken back down to the dungeons by Professor Snape. Little did she know that someone had noticed her and was following closely behind.

"And where do you think you're sneaking off to, love?" The voice behind her made the green eyed girl jump out of her skin.

"Bloody hell!" Ivory exclaimed half to death, Marcus only laughed at her reaction.

"Off to the library again? For the third time this week?"

"What do you want, Flint?" Ivory questioned impatiently, there were no teachers around nor were there any students as they walked aimlessly down the oddly cold corridors.

"Can't I simply walk alongside with my girlfriend?" Marcus snaked an arm around her waist, pulling her to him.

"Well that's rich, I don't remember agreeing to being your girlfriend." Ivory hissed, trying to pry his arm away from her but failed.

"Would you like to though?"

"Hmph, I'd have to pitch myself off the Astronomy Tower before that happens." Ivory spat with an eye roll, she gave up trying. Clearly he wasn't planning on releasing her anytime soon.

Then something distracted her from his cocky grin, a hissing noise that bounced throughout the walls.

"Did you hear that?" Ivory averted her eyes away from his face to glance around in attempt to find the source of the strange noise.

"Hear what?" His smirk dropped, now looking thoroughly confused.

She heard the chilling voice again. Although to Marcus, however, it sounded more like a prolonged hiss of a snake.

'Not now.' Ivory mentally cursed.

"What was that-" Ivory quickly shushed Marcus up, placing a finger over his lips to silence him at once. IT was here at this very moment as the hissing grew louder and louder. She turned back to him with a panicked look plastered all over her face.