2

Asagi Aries Newton

Asagi Aries Newton

"MOVE NEWTON!" My coach yelled as we were doing suicides. I swear I lose interest in this shit everyday. Only reason I continue to do to is because mama really wants me to.

I already let her down everyday...I can't continue to let her down.

"Newton!" Coach Dee yelled making me stop and look at him.

"What man?" I snapped wiping the sweat off my face. "Yeah?"

He chuckled, "you behind. catch up."

"Nigga what? That nigga behind me." I said pointing to this skinny ass white boy. "Get on his ass."

"I don't give a fuck about him Newton. He don't have a future in this shit, you do." he said pointing at me.

I shrugged, "Well train him to have a future, cause I don't wanna go Pro."

"You realize how dumb as fuck that sounds?" He said pulling me to the side of the court.

"Look at the coaches pet." A teammate named Michael said making me roll my eyes.

I shrugged, "I don't love the game like that no more coach. It's not point of persuading me."

"Why?"

"I don't." I said plainly going back to run and do suicides.

When practice was over I started walking to my car when this group of girls walked up to me, "you got some?" She asked slamming my car door shut.

I looked down at her, "I don't know what you talking about."

"Everybody knows you sell." She said laughing. "So you got some or what?"

"I don't have none shorty."

"Come on give me a qua-"

I grabbed her wrist and pushed her away, "I said I don't have none. Move around."

"Why you grab my wrist like that! That hurt dickhead." She said pushing my head.

"Man can you move?" I asked popping my trunk putting my bag in there. "I asked nicely."

"What's going on?" Another female said walking up to my car.

"Damn it's two of y'all."

"What you gay or something? I never heard of a nigga that doesn't like bitches walking up to his car."

I smacked my lips and waved her off, "Bitch why I would be excited for you to walk to my car?"

The girl looked at me and bit her lip, "What happened? Are you the star player?"

"Yeah." I said shrugging. "Why? You wanna fuck too?"

She chuckled, "Fill of yourself much? I was just finna tell you, you're really good. Thinking about going Pro?"